Another superstar artist has weighed in on the great “feet or no feet” debate, a war for the soul of comics art being waged on the battlefield of variants for Uncanny X-Men. In his newly announced variant cover, Scott Williams had the opportunity to draw 18 feet on 9 characters, but only ended up drawing 2, presumably because it couldn’t be avoided. We can only possibly take this as an endorsement of the “no feet” camp for Williams. Check out the press release and variant below, and look for Uncanny X-Men #1 and its 8 billion skillion variants on November 14th.
This November, UNCANNY X-MEN returns with a new ongoing series, bringing together nearly every mutant left on earth in a story that threatens to destroy them. It’s an epic tale of mystery and tragic disappearance, with an adventure so earth-shattering, it could very well be the X-Men’s FINAL mission!
In celebration of the much-anticipated launch of UNCANNY X-MEN #1, Marvel is excited to reveal a new variant cover from superstar artist Scott Williams!
Don’t miss UNCANNY X-MEN #1, coming this November to local comic shops – X-MEN DISASSEMBLED will have fans talking for years to come!
UNCANNY X-MEN #1 (SEP180791)
Written by KELLY THOMPSON, ED BRISSON and MATTHEW ROSENBERG
Art by MAHMUD ASRAR, MARK BAGLEY and MIRKO COLAK
Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU
UNCANNY X-MEN WILLIAMS VAR
On Sale 11/14/18
- Marvel Celebrates Politics in Comics with World Outside Your Window Hardcover - December 18, 2018
- Betty and Veronica Make a Secret Pact in Tomorrow’s Betty & Veronica #1 - December 18, 2018
- Valiant Smashes the System With Line Art Preview of Punk Mambo #1 - December 18, 2018
- To Create Synergy with Women’s History Month, IDW Plans Hasbro Anthology - December 18, 2018
- Hulk Goes to Therapy in March’s Immortal Hulk #15 - December 18, 2018