In case you’re just a little bit curious about how Crackdown 3 is coming along, Xbox’s Phil Spencer has the answer for you. Someone hit Spencer up on Twitter, giving him grief about how they’d really like to be playing the game right now. For a quick response, Spencer gave him an update that we haven’t even heard from the developers yet.
I was playing a full build yesterday. Nice work by the team, more work to do but good progress, my agent felt like the wrecking machine I enjoy :-)
— Phil Spencer (@XboxP3) September 27, 2018
Well, at least Phil’s played it. On the upside, it shows they’re working hard on the game and Xbox heads want to see where they’re at to get it released. On the downside, there’s nothing to note of how far the progress is or when we might see it released. Hopefully, we’ll hear something on Crackdown 3 before PAX East rolls around in April, because if we don’t hear another solid update on the game until E3 2019, I can’t image too many of those fans already being snarky will be pleased.
- Crackdown 3 Was Apparently Delayed to Make it Better
- Crackdown 3 Won't Be Delayed Again, Report States
- Crackdown 3 Gets New Gameplay Trailer at Microsoft's E3 Panel
- Crackdown 3 has Reportedly Been Delayed to 2019
- Crackdown 3 Teaser Site Launches Ahead Of E3 - But Maybe Don't Expect To See It
- Nintendo Switch Pre-Orders Are Live for Several Final Fantasy Titles - October 13, 2018
- Koei Tecmo Releases a New Character Trailer for Warriors Orochi 4 - October 13, 2018
- Lucasfilm Orders Halt to Fan-Made Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - October 13, 2018
- Bethesda Softworks Reveal the Full Map for Fallout 76 - October 13, 2018
- Freelance Artist Shows Off Rejected Injustice 2 Concept Art - October 13, 2018