If there’s one thing in comics we absolutely can’t stand, it’s action figure variants. Not because the variants look bad, as the one below certainly does not. No, we hate them because every time we see one, we think, god damn it, we wish this was a real action figure! Such is the case with the Uncanny X-Men #1 variant by John Tyler Christopher that Marvel just revealed in a press release:
This November, UNCANNY X-MEN returns with a new ongoing series, bringing together nearly every mutant left on earth in a story that threatens to destroy them. It’s an epic tale of mystery and tragic disappearance, with an adventure so earth-shattering, it could very well be the X-Men’s FINAL mission!
In celebration of the much-anticipated launch of UNCANNY X-MEN #1, Marvel is excited to reveal a new variant cover from superstar artist John Tyler Christopher!
Don’t miss UNCANNY X-MEN #1, coming this November to local comic shops – X-MEN DISASSEMBLED will have fans talking for years to come!
Thankfully, there’s little chance we’re going to miss Uncanny X-Men #1, especially considering the fact that we get a new press release about it every day.
UNCANNY X-MEN #1 (SEP180791)
Written by KELLY THOMPSON, ED BRISSON and MATTHEW ROSENBERG
Art by MAHMUD ASRAR, MARK BAGLEY and MIRKO COLAK
Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU
UNCANNY X-MEN CHRISTOPHER ACTION FIGURE PARTY VAR (SEP180795)
On Sale 11/14/18
- Jean Grey Gets Weird With Nightcrawler in X-Men Red #9 Preview - October 19, 2018
- Would Thor Make a Good Loki? A Preview of What If? Thor #1 - October 19, 2018
- Improbable Previews: An HR Violation for the Mutant Liberation Front in Uncanny X-Men #1 - October 19, 2018
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018