After teasing fans with all the variant covers they’ve revealed for November’s Uncanny X-Men relaunch, Marvel has finally given fans what they want and deserve with an Uncanny X-Men #1 variant by superstar artist Rob freakin’ Liefeld. Bask in its glory. WE SAID BASK IN IT!
A press release contains more details:
This November, UNCANNY X-MEN returns with a new ongoing series, bringing together nearly every mutant left on earth in a story that threatens to destroy them. It’s an epic tale of mystery and tragic disappearance, with an adventure so earth-shattering, it could very well be the X-Men’s FINAL mission!
In celebration of the much-anticipated launch of UNCANNY X-MEN #1, Marvel is excited to reveal a new variant cover from legendary artist Rob Liefeld!
Don’t miss UNCANNY X-MEN #1, coming this November to local comic shops – X-MEN DISASSEMBLED will have fans talking for years to come!
Below, see a cover gallery of all of the Uncanny X-Men variants revealed so far, except we replaced all of them with the Liefeld variant, as it should be. Uncanny X-Men #1 hits stores on November 14th.
UNCANNY X-MEN #1 (SEP180791)
Written by KELLY THOMPSON, ED BRISSON and MATTHEW ROSENBERG
Art by MAHMUD ASRAR, MARK BAGLEY and MIRKO COLAK
Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU
UNCANNY X-MEN LIEFELD VAR (SEP180801)
On Sale 11/14/18
- Suicide Squad Canceled With January’s #50… Just in Time for an Azzarello Relaunch? - October 15, 2018
- Heroes in Crisis: Now Everybody at Sanctuary Has Had Their Personal Data Stolen - October 15, 2018
- The End of the Line for $2.99 on New Age of DC Heroes? Plus: The Unexpected Ends With #8 - October 15, 2018
- First Nightwing, Now Alfred Attacked in Detective Comics in January - October 15, 2018
- DC is Putting Politics in Your Batgirl Comics in January… Literally - October 15, 2018