Marvel has revealed superstar artist Jen Bartel’s variant cover for November’s Uncanny X-Men #1, and unlike previous Uncanny X-Men covers we’ve seen, this variant cover can speak with a British accent. No, wait, sorry, got our signals crossed there. The big difference is this variant cover actually has a background. And feet!
November can’t come soon enough! Check out the cover below.
This November, UNCANNY X-MEN returns with a new ongoing series, bringing together nearly every mutant left on earth in a story that threatens to destroy them. It’s an epic tale of mystery and tragic disappearance, with an adventure so earth-shattering, it could very well be the X-Men’s FINAL mission!
In celebration of the much-anticipated launch of UNCANNY X-MEN #1, Marvel is excited to reveal a variant cover from superstar artist Jen Bartel!
Don’t miss UNCANNY X-MEN #1, coming this November to your local comic shop!
UNCANNY X-MEN #1 (SEP180791)
Written by KELLY THOMPSON, ED BRISSON and MATTHEW ROSENBERG
Art by MAHMUD ASRAR, MARK BAGLEY and MIRKO COLAK
Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU
UNCANNY X-MEN BARTEL VAR (SEP180792)
On Sale 11/14/18
- Jean Grey Gets Weird With Nightcrawler in X-Men Red #9 Preview - October 19, 2018
- Would Thor Make a Good Loki? A Preview of What If? Thor #1 - October 19, 2018
- Improbable Previews: An HR Violation for the Mutant Liberation Front in Uncanny X-Men #1 - October 19, 2018
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018