November can’t get here fast enough, and we’re not just saying that because we’re fat and we like Thanksgiving dinner. November also sees the long-awaited relaunch of Uncanny X-Men by the all-star creative team ofEd Brisson, Kelly Thompson, Matthew Rosenberg, Mahmud Asrar, R.B. Silva, Yildiray Cinar, and Pere Pérez. We’ve already seen a few pages of unlettered art from Uncanny X-Men #1 and #2, and in our zeal for this series, we even lettered a few of them ourselves.
Today, artist Mahmud Asrar posted yet another page, showing Storm and The Beast performing tests in what appears to be Africa. What are they doing there? We’ll have to wait until November to find out. See? We told you. It can’t get here fast enough.
Check out the page below.
— Mahmud Asrar (@MahmudAsrar) September 12, 2018
Uncanny X-Men #1
(W) Ed Brisson, Kelly Thompson, Matthew Rosenberg (A) Mahmud A. Asrar (CA) Leinil Francis Yu
THE CHILDREN OF THE ATOM ARE BACK!
New ongoing series kicking off with a 10-part weekly epic, the flagship X-Men series that started it all is back and better than ever! Starting with a mysterious and tragic disappearance, the X-Men are drawn into what might be…their final adventure?! X-Fan favorite writers Ed Brisson (EXTERMINATION), Matthew Rosenberg (PHOENIX RESURRECTION) and Kelly Thompson (MR. & MRS. X) and all-star artists Mahmud Asrar (X-MEN RED), R.B. Silva (X-MEN BLUE), Yildiray Cinar (WEAPON X) and Pere Pérez (ROGUE AND GAMBIT) join forces to bring you…X-MEN DISASSEMBLED?!
In Shops: Nov 14, 2018
- Ending the Political Divide Between Liberals and Conservatives in Spider-Force #2 - November 17, 2018
- Stand Your Ground Laws Tested in Next Week’s Immortal Hulk #9 - November 17, 2018
- Stark Unlimited is the New Apple in Next Week’s Tony Stark Iron Man #6 - November 17, 2018
- The Legacy of the Batpenis in Next Week’s Infinity Wars: Sleepwalker #3 - November 17, 2018
- A Hulkverine Heel Turn in Next Week’s Weapon H #10? - November 17, 2018