Everyone and their grandmother is drawing a Spider-Geddon #1 variant these days. Even you — yes, you — might be drawing one. It’s worth checking the solicits. You never know.
The latest superstar artist to draw a cover for Spider-Geddon #1 is Mike McKone, who chose Miles Morales Spider-Man as his muse.
Spider-Geddon sees Dan Slott’s long-awaited return to Spider-Comics (how can we miss you if you never leave, Dan), alonside Christos Gage and Jorge Molina. The first issue hits stores in October.
SPIDER-GEDDON #1 (of 5)
SPIDER-GEDDON #1 (OF 5) MCKONE MILES MORALES SPIDER-MAN VAR (JUL188966)
Written by CHRISTOS GAGE with DAN SLOTT
Art and Cover by JORGE MOLINA
On Sale 10/10/18
Featuring new villains and old villains, shocking deaths and shocking returns, and all the Spider characters you can fit into one larger-than-life tale, this is a Marvel Spider-Event not to be missed! Don’t miss the opportunity to dive into this fresh new adventure October 10th, when SPIDER-GEDDON #1 hits comic shops!
- WWE Finally Gets That Mainstream Attention It Craves So Badly - October 15, 2018
- Why is Marvel Giving X-Men Fans the Chris Claremont Runaraound? [X-ual Healing 10-10-18] - October 14, 2018
- Doctor Doom Reveals His Thoughts on Gardening in a Preview of Thor #6 - October 14, 2018
- When in Doubt, Make Out! A Mr. and Mrs. X #4 Preview - October 14, 2018
- The Greatest Utility of Mystique’s Powers Revealed in Next Week’s X-Men Black - October 14, 2018