Everyone and their grandmother is drawing a Spider-Geddon #1 variant these days. Even you — yes, you — might be drawing one. It’s worth checking the solicits. You never know.
The latest superstar artist to draw a cover for Spider-Geddon #1 is Mike McKone, who chose Miles Morales Spider-Man as his muse.
Spider-Geddon sees Dan Slott’s long-awaited return to Spider-Comics (how can we miss you if you never leave, Dan), alonside Christos Gage and Jorge Molina. The first issue hits stores in October.
SPIDER-GEDDON #1 (of 5)
SPIDER-GEDDON #1 (OF 5) MCKONE MILES MORALES SPIDER-MAN VAR (JUL188966)
Written by CHRISTOS GAGE with DAN SLOTT
Art and Cover by JORGE MOLINA
On Sale 10/10/18
Featuring new villains and old villains, shocking deaths and shocking returns, and all the Spider characters you can fit into one larger-than-life tale, this is a Marvel Spider-Event not to be missed! Don’t miss the opportunity to dive into this fresh new adventure October 10th, when SPIDER-GEDDON #1 hits comic shops!
- Batman Interrogates Bruce Wayne in Wednesday’s Batman #61 - December 17, 2018
- A New Origin for Aquaman in DeConnick and Rocha’s Aquaman #43? - December 17, 2018
- Like a Millennial, Marvel’s Jordan White Ghosts on #XMenMonday - December 17, 2018
- Exiles No More! Series to End with January’s Exiles #12 - December 17, 2018
- TMNT FCBD Solicit Reveals Details on Turtles’ 100th Issue Plans, Teases Possible Death - December 17, 2018