Diamond Comic Distributors has announced that its 2019 Retailer Summit for comic shop retailers will take place from Saturday, May 18th through to Monday, May 20th, 2019 in Las Vegas.
The 2019 Retailer Summit will bring together the industry’s retailers, publishers, key vendors, and Diamond staff for the 3-day trade-only event. The summit will feature key supplier presentations, a trade-only Exhibit Hall, retailer workshops, publisher forums, and more events for comic shop owners.
“We’re excited to bring the Summit back to the West,” said Maryanne Marlowe, Diamond’s Trade Show and Events Manager. “We had a great run in Chicago over the past several years, thanks to the support of ReedPOP and its C2E2 show, and we’re looking forward to a great event for retailers in Las Vegas in 2019.”
Diamond’s Retailer Summit is the leading annual event for comic book retailers to meet with publishers and suppliers who come together to discuss the industry and their businesses. Publishers sponsor the event and share news of upcoming projects, while retailers get to network and learn about new and proven business practices to help them succeed in today’s retailing environment and Bleeding Cool tries to find out what the hell is going on.
Early Bird Registration for retailers will begin on October 1st with a cost of $75/per person until January 31st, 2019. This includes meals, presentations for the event, and giveaways from Diamond, publishers and suppliers.
- When Was Iceman In the Fantastic Four? (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018
- Speculators, Meet Erika The Red in Thor #7 (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018
- Stan Lee’s ‘With Great Power’ In Today’s Comic Books – and Playboy Magazine - November 14, 2018
- How Avengers #700 Leads Into February’s Wolverine: The Infinity Watch #1 - November 14, 2018
- Tom King Shaves His Beard Just Like Mister Miracle #12 (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018