More art from Ron Garney and Richard Isanove has revealed the third member of what is almost certainly a Defenders revival at Marvel Comics. Earlier today, Marvel released a teaser featuring The Hulk, followed by one featuring Namor. All three teasers have been drawn by Garney and Isanove and feature the phrase “The Best Defense” expertly photoshopped on top, presumably by high-skilled unpaid interns who have mastered applying both the default “Bevel & Emboss” and “Stroke” layer styles.
Defenders: Bevel & Emboss #1 hits stores sometime in December. More information should become available after Marvel releases one or two more teasers, so stay tuned!
- Stand Your Ground Laws Tested in Next Week’s Immortal Hulk #9 - November 17, 2018
- Stark Unlimited is the New Apple in Next Week’s Tony Stark Iron Man #6 - November 17, 2018
- The Legacy of the Batpenis in Next Week’s Infinity Wars: Sleepwalker #3 - November 17, 2018
- A Hulkverine Heel Turn in Next Week’s Weapon H #10? - November 17, 2018
- In Next Week’s Web of Venom: Carnage Born #1, Hell is Children in Cages - November 17, 2018