Superstar comic book writer Cullen Bunn and that guy who killed all the teen characters that time Dennis Hopeless have embarked on a bold new project: a YouTube show. Proving their marketing savvy is as finely honed as their filmmaking skills, the dynamic duo launched the show just as the San Diego Comic-Con news cycle was kicking into high gear earlier this week.
In their second episode, Bunn and Hopeless visit Fenix Comics in Peculiar, MO and talk about comic books.
“I buy a lot of comics and they sit on my table,” Bunn said in the episode. “I just bought the new X-23. I just bought Sentry. I just bought the new Astonishing X-Men. And they just sit there. And they will sit there for a while. I do read a lot in trade though.”
Hopeless bragged about all the free PDFs he gets from Marvel before segueing into a discussion of the children’s television show PAW Patrol.
Basically, you don’t want to miss it, so subscribe to the YouTube channel. You can watch episode 2 below:
- How Much Bitcoin Does it Cost to Kill Steve Rogers? Next Week’s Captain America #6 - December 15, 2018
- Rob Liefeld’s Levis Remembered in Next Week’s Seasons Beatings - December 15, 2018
- Millennials and Their Job Ghosting in Next Week’s Black Panther vs. Deadpool #3 - December 15, 2018
- Killing Spider-Man in Next Week’s Dead Man Logan #2… Hail Neo-Hydra! - December 15, 2018
- The Debut of Thorshach in Next Week’s Thor #8 - December 14, 2018