Superstar comic book writer Cullen Bunn and that guy who killed all the teen characters that time Dennis Hopeless have embarked on a bold new project: a YouTube show. Proving their marketing savvy is as finely honed as their filmmaking skills, the dynamic duo launched the show just as the San Diego Comic-Con news cycle was kicking into high gear earlier this week.
In their second episode, Bunn and Hopeless visit Fenix Comics in Peculiar, MO and talk about comic books.
“I buy a lot of comics and they sit on my table,” Bunn said in the episode. “I just bought the new X-23. I just bought Sentry. I just bought the new Astonishing X-Men. And they just sit there. And they will sit there for a while. I do read a lot in trade though.”
Hopeless bragged about all the free PDFs he gets from Marvel before segueing into a discussion of the children’s television show PAW Patrol.
Basically, you don’t want to miss it, so subscribe to the YouTube channel. You can watch episode 2 below:
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018
- Adventure Time Lives On Comic Form in First Look at Season 11 #2 - October 18, 2018
- It’s Time to Admit There Isn’t a Snyder Cut of Justice League… Because There’s 2 of Them - October 18, 2018
- Get Your First Look at The Great Wiz and the Ruckus Middle-Grade OGN - October 18, 2018