Retailers attending the Diamond Retailer Appreciation Lunch at San Diego Comic-Con learnt a whole lot of things from a whole lot of comic book publishers. But as well as filling their heads with comic book plans to come, they also gave them plenty of exclusive swag to take home, sell to customers, or flip on eBay… and maybe help go towards the hotel and airfare costs.
Dark Horse has Stranger Things, Umbrella Academy, and Mystery Science Theater 3000 previews…
Marvel Comics’ X-23 #1 variant
Peter Parker, Spectacular Spider-Man #307 variant
BOOM! Studios’ Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #29 variant
Dark Horse Comics’ Black Hammer: The Quantum Age #1 variant, witjh Titan’s VE Schwab’s Shades Of Magic and Yellow Submarine,
Sandman Universe and Border Town previews from DC Vertigo.
Sandman Universe print.
Valiant’s Britannia: Lost Eagles of Rome #1 Ashcan Edition
IDW’s Sonic The Hedgehog #7
Transformers Unicron #1 variant
DC Comics’ Hall of Justice T-Shirt
And you can follow other reports from the Retailer Appreciation Lunch right here.
- Leah Moore’s Writer’s Commentary: Sherlock Holmes: The Vanishing Man #4 - August 20, 2018
- Diamond Reveals Image Comics CBLDF Uncensored Covers – and We Show Most of Them - August 20, 2018
- From Brian Patten to Alan Moore to Scott Snyder and Jason Aaron… - August 20, 2018
- Thought Bubble Debut: Finding Home by Hari Conner - August 20, 2018
- DC Walmart Giant Sized-Comics Make it to the UK – for Only Twice the Cover Price - August 19, 2018