At the Diamond Retailer Appreciation Lunch at San Diego Comic-Con, Dark Horse has been showing off their titles from the Berger Books line from Karen Berger, including the new La Guardia for December by Nnedi Okorafor and Tana Ford to tell the story of LaGuardia International and Interstellar Airport, reteaming after their work on Black Panther: Rise of a Nation.
They also underlined a possible new appeal for Anthony Bourdain‘s Hungry Ghosts after his sad passing — and how the collection will feature five new recipes of his.
And you can follow other reports from the Retailer Appreciation Lunch right here.
- Joe Illidge, No Longer Executive Editor at Valiant Entertainment (UPDATED) - December 10, 2018
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018
- Vancouver’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Published His Own Captain Marvel Covers - December 10, 2018
- Top 500 Comics and Graphic Novels Ordered in November 2018 - December 10, 2018