Cloak and Dagger will be returning to Freeform for a second season. Marvel dropped the news at the Cloak and Dagger panel at San Diego Comic-Con Friday. The show will head back to production in the Fall and be back “sooner than you think.” Specifically, in Spring of 2019, according to the official Cloak and Dagger Twitter account.
Bleeding Cool Ace Reporter Erin Wilhelm was on hand at the panel and had an inkling such an announcement might be coming when Marvel got the crowd chanting for Season 2 before the panel began. Check back later for a panel report.
Cloak and Dagger stars Aubrey Joseph and Olivia Holt as the titular Cloak and Dagger, based on the comic book characters created by Bill Mantlo and Ed Hannigan.
Update: the teaser shown at comic-con has been released:
— Cloak & Dagger (@CloakAndDagger) July 21, 2018
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018
- Adventure Time Lives On Comic Form in First Look at Season 11 #2 - October 18, 2018
- It’s Time to Admit There Isn’t a Snyder Cut of Justice League… Because There’s 2 of Them - October 18, 2018
- Get Your First Look at The Great Wiz and the Ruckus Middle-Grade OGN - October 18, 2018