It’s San Diego Comic-Con time, and it wouldn’t be a proper convention without a visit from your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man! Insomniac Games and Sony Interactive Entertainment decided to bring some of their big guns to the event and released a brand new trailer for Marvel’s Spider-Man specifically for SDCC. There’s so much to take in this trailer as you’re getting a better look at Silver Sable, Norman Osborne, and The Kingpin as it’s clear they’re all going to play a much more vital role in the story than we once believed.
The more we see of the game, the more this feels like a genuine love letter to Spider-Man fans. You’re getting Parker at his best in a version of New York City that’s totally under siege with only him to take care of it. It’s a trope that goes all the way back to the ’60s and it plays well, but there’s also some lovely twists – particularly as we find the city is officially being against Spider-Man with Mr. Negative in power. Regardless of how you feel about the mechanics or the look, the story appears to be on par with what fans love about the character. Marvel’s Spider-Man will be released exclusively on PS4 on September 7th.
- Sony Releases a New Launch Trailer for Marvel's Spider-Man
- Sony Releases New 4K Images of Marvel's Spider-Man for PS4
- Marvel's Spider-Man Shows Off the Original Spidey Costume
- Marvel's Spider-Man for PS4 Will Only Have MCU References
- Marvel's Spider-Man Voice Actor Leaks Another Villain
- Untold Tales of Spidey's Early Black Suit Days in Saladin Ahmed and Garry Brown's Amazing Spider-Man Annual #1
- Marvel's Spider-Man Has a Massive World You Need to See
- Convict Games Reveals Their Latest Game That’s All Cool Man in STONE - August 16, 2018
- Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark Gets a Release on Steam Early Access - August 16, 2018
- PUBG Mobile to Host Their First Livestream Invitational Called “Player Well Known” - August 16, 2018
- PUBG Corp and FACEIT Partner Up to Create Online Competitive Leagues - August 16, 2018
- OpTic Gaming and Sansar Partner Up to Bring VR to Esports - August 16, 2018