Ski and Adam Phillips of DC Comics have been presenting to the Diamond Retailer Lunch at San Diego Comic-Con today. They revealed to the gathered comic store owners and employees a new cover promotion for October’s upcoming comics: DC Icons Month.
Twenty-nine DC Comics titles will get enhanced foil covers like the Dark Nights: Metal titles recently. They will have strong images of the central characters filling the covers, like the Flash above. Expect more comics to slip off the shelf. But also fly off the shelf as well, people love these things…
You can check out other stories from the DC Retailer Appreciation Lunch right here.
- Uber: Invasion and Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press November 2018 Solicits - August 16, 2018
- Matt Brady Returns to Comics, and Somehow Bleeding Cool Has the Scoop - August 16, 2018
- Warren Ellis’s Only Convention Appearance in 2018 Will Be at Thought Bubble – But No, He Won’t Sign That - August 16, 2018
- The Bad of Fan Expo Boston 2018 – and Fan Expo’s Response - August 16, 2018
- Extermination #1 Second Printing Runs Final Page Spoiler on the Cover - August 16, 2018