Ski and Adam Phillips of DC Comics have been presenting to the Diamond Retailer Lunch at San Diego Comic-Con today. They revealed to the gathered comic store owners and employees a new cover promotion for October’s upcoming comics: DC Icons Month.
Twenty-nine DC Comics titles will get enhanced foil covers like the Dark Nights: Metal titles recently. They will have strong images of the central characters filling the covers, like the Flash above. Expect more comics to slip off the shelf. But also fly off the shelf as well, people love these things…
You can check out other stories from the DC Retailer Appreciation Lunch right here.
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018