Ski and Adam Phillips of DC Comics have been presenting to the Diamond Retailer Lunch at San Diego Comic-Con today. They revealed to the gathered comic store owners and employees a new cover promotion for October’s upcoming comics: DC Icons Month.
Twenty-nine DC Comics titles will get enhanced foil covers like the Dark Nights: Metal titles recently. They will have strong images of the central characters filling the covers, like the Flash above. Expect more comics to slip off the shelf. But also fly off the shelf as well, people love these things…
You can check out other stories from the DC Retailer Appreciation Lunch right here.
- The Daily LITG, 14th December 2018 – All We Ever Wanted Were Stories of a Better World - December 14, 2018
- Captain Marvel #1 Tops Advance Reorders - December 13, 2018
- Poison Ivy Death on the Cover of Heroes In Crisis #7 - December 13, 2018
- Cullen Bunn’s Writer’s Commentary on Vampirella Vs Reanimator #1 - December 13, 2018
- NYCC Event Director Mike Armstrong Promoted to Vice President at Reed POP Expo - December 13, 2018