At the Diamond Retailer Appreciation Lunch at San Diego Comic-Con, DC Comics has lots to talk about and show off. Including a sneak peek inside some of their upcoming Black Label titles. Such as the oversized Batman: Damned by Brian Azzarello and Lee Bermejo…
Superman: Year One by Frank Miller and John Romita Jr…
And plenty of covers from across the range… kids, young adults and mature readers… including Sampler magazines for the DC Ink and DC Zoom titles.
And Sandman Universe to come, working like a weekly Sandman comic, according to DC reps…
That might just work… follow along with the Diamond Retailer Lunch here.
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who – Rosa - October 21, 2018
- Rosa – The First Doctor Who to Make Me Cry Since Father’s Day - October 21, 2018
- Trailer for Next Week’s Doctor Who: Arachnids In The UK - October 21, 2018
- Rick & Morty Exclusives From MCM London Comic Con - October 21, 2018
- Donny Cates Delighted by Funko Exclusives at MCM London Comic Con Next Weekend - October 21, 2018