At the Diamond Retailer Appreciation Lunch at San Diego Comic-Con, DC Comics has lots to talk about and show off. Including a sneak peek inside some of their upcoming Black Label titles. Such as the oversized Batman: Damned by Brian Azzarello and Lee Bermejo…
Superman: Year One by Frank Miller and John Romita Jr…
And plenty of covers from across the range… kids, young adults and mature readers… including Sampler magazines for the DC Ink and DC Zoom titles.
And Sandman Universe to come, working like a weekly Sandman comic, according to DC reps…
That might just work… follow along with the Diamond Retailer Lunch here.
- Rags #1 3rd Printing, Punchline #1 2nd Printing from Antarctic Press - December 10, 2018
- Joe Illidge, No Longer Executive Editor at Valiant Entertainment (UPDATED) - December 10, 2018
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018
- Vancouver’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Published His Own Captain Marvel Covers - December 10, 2018