Bananas are some of my favorite fruit. They’re healthy for you, and they have a nice, mild sweet taste. These banana omelette cakes from Japan Crate were enticing, but were they any good?
Clearly these aren’t egg and banana omelettes, as one might think — they’re little cakes folded over with banana cream inside! These are super soft, and they’re pretty good. They have a light banana smell that isn’t awful. The banana flavor was a little odd, but I’d absolutely eat these again! It was a mild flavor, which I prefer with my sweets. Plus, the packaging is fairly dainty. If you find these out in the wild, grab a box!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018