One of the last stops I made on the last day of E3 was over at the Scuf Gaming booth, and it was well worth the visit to see their new controller. This thing is basically an upgrade from top to bottom as they’ve taken their previous PS4 designs and streamlined them to make them much more functional and customizable. Just take a look at the diagram below and you can see they went all out to make every single button on this controller programmable, removable, and perfected so that no matter what scheme you want, you can have it in an instant.
Some things to take note of are the new sax buttons on the sides, the refined paddles that have more of a grip feeling as opposed to just sticking out, and the face plate that can change out the design and also allows you to mess with the thumbsticks as well as the action rings and the D-pad. Not to mention a refined touchpad, maping switch on the bottom, and removable vibration modules in the grips. This is about as “build it how you want” as you can get. You can pre-order them from Scuf Gaming right now as the wired model will be $170 and the wireless BT model will be $200. We hope to snag a review controller down the line to let you know all we can while playing with it.
- Fighting With Mechs in Space with Konami's Zone of the Enders
- Konami Unveil Their Latest Sports Title For the Switch: Hyper Sports R
- Arcade1Up Makes Us Want to Open an Arcade in Our Home
- Good Vibrations and More as We Test Out Woojer's Ryg Harness
- Bionik Gaming and My Arcade Was a Candy Store for Gamers at E3 This Year
- Dead By Daylight Adds a Smoking Jacket and New Content Roadmap - July 17, 2018
- GIPHY Has Now Been Added to Twitch’s Extensions Lineup for Streamers - July 17, 2018
- Fortnite Receives an Update with a Few New Bits of Gear - July 17, 2018
- Blizzard Announces a Date for Wrecking Ball to Join Overwatch - July 17, 2018
- Friday the 13th: The Game is Getting a Collector’s Edition - July 17, 2018