A few years ago, Stan Lee wrote a story for the Stan Lee Meets series, which saw Stan Lee meeting a number of his co-creations for Marvel Comics. Stan Lee Meets Doctor Strange, drawn expertly by Alan Davis was a very fun short story, but some people felt annoyed that they believed Doctor Strange was far more a Steve Ditko creation than a Stan Lee creation.
…and overdubbed it with the Stan Lee dialogue for J Jonah Jameson for Amazing Spider-Man back in the day…
…they got this.
I’m not sure I’m entirely on-side this. But it makes for a rather fine Improbable Preview…
But Stan did seem to know where he was heading…
- Rags #1 3rd Printing, Punchline #1 2nd Printing from Antarctic Press - December 10, 2018
- Joe Illidge, No Longer Executive Editor at Valiant Entertainment (UPDATED) - December 10, 2018
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018
- Vancouver’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Published His Own Captain Marvel Covers - December 10, 2018