If you were in love with Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker on the Wii U, then you probably got really excited a few months ago when the company formally announced that it would be bringing an updated version of the game to the Nintendo Switch. This week, the company released a brand-new trailer for the game, highlighting the updated look and levels for the console as it is releasing the game this July on both the Switch and 3DS. We have the full description of the game for you below, along with the new trailer that contains shots of new levels inspired by Super Mario Odyssey.
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, which originally launched for Wii U, is coming to Nintendo Switch. The new version includes new miniature courses based on various Kingdoms in the Super Mario Odyssey game. Also, anyone can play with a friend or family member by sharing a pair of Joy-Con controllers. While one player controls Captain Toad, the other can assist with things like turnip cover fire. Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker launches for Nintendo Switch on July 13. A Nintendo 3DS version of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, which includes stereoscopic 3D visuals and touch-screen controls, also launches on July 13.
- Nintendo Announces New Nintendo 2DS XL Hylian Shield Edition
- Japan's Dockless Nintendo Switch is Not Coming to the West
- Nintendo Drops Details About the Splatoon 2 World Championship
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker Jumps Over to the Nintendo Switch
- You Can Buy The 'Super Mario Odyssey' Theme On iTunes
- Check Out Captain Toad, Birdo And Excitebike All In Super Mario Maker
- People Love Their Orange Juice in Latest Splatoon 2 Splatfest - June 24, 2018
- A New Character is Being Teased for Fighting EX Layer - June 24, 2018
- Shikhondo: Soul Eater Gets a New Gameplay Trailer for PS4 - June 24, 2018
- Rumor Mill: Did Someone Just Leak Battlefield V’s Weapons and Vehicles? - June 24, 2018
- Pokémon GO Swaps Places with 2 Region-Exclusive Creatures - June 24, 2018