Last week, superstar writer Gail Simone revealed an Alex Ross variant cover for Plastic Man #2, the second issue of the new upcoming six-issue mini-series by Simone and artist Adriana Melo. Simone wasn’t content with that, however, taking to Twitter Monday to surprise fans with another variant cover, this time by Amanda Conner and Dave Johnson.
Check it out below:
— GAIL SIMONE (@GailSimone) May 21, 2018
Plastic Man #1 is in stores on June 13. You can reserve one here or wherever fine variant covers are sold.
PLASTIC MAN #1
Written by GAIL SIMONE • Art by ADRIANA MELO • Cover by AARON LOPRESTI • Variant cover by AMANDA CONNER
Meet Eel O’Brian: a petty thug, thief and con artist who runs a strip club. Hey, he’s also dead, at least according to the gang that tossed him out like last week’s garbage. Literally. Don’t worry, though—he bounced back from all that, and now he’s trying to make a new life for himself, but the effort is stretching him pretty thin. How can he get revenge on his old boss, keep a street kid out of trouble, make a dancer fall in love with him and stop a mysterious society from taking over the world? Eel has no idea!
On sale JUNE 13 • 32 pg, FC, 1 of 6, $3.99 US • RATED T+
- Former WWE Star Enzo Amore Kicked Off Plane for Vaping - November 15, 2018
- Bolt Thrower, Pantera, and Yngwie Malmsteen Albums Homaged in Latest Murder Falcon Variants - November 15, 2018
- Cyclops and Wolverine are the Last X-Men in Uncanny X-Men #12 - November 15, 2018
- Pak and Milonogiannis Explore Post-Apocalyptic Samurai in Ronin Island in March - November 15, 2018
- Dark Horse Declares March 23rd is Hellboy Day - November 15, 2018