Oh my gosh, I love mochi. It’s one of my favorite Japanese treats. Not sure what mochi is? Well, according to Google…
Mochi is Japanese rice cake made of mochigome, a short-grain japonica glutinous rice.
I’ve had mochi filled with ice cream, red bean, green bean, and more. This time I’m having it with a jelly-like strawberry filling!
This packaging was almost too cute to open, but oh well. The mochi was shockingly soft and fresh, and this snack was seriously delicious. It was typical mochi, but I love any type of mochi. If you can find these, I highly recommend them! They came in my April Japan Crate, so hopefully something similar with come back around soon!
- Nerd Food: Millennial Pink Brownie Cupcake at the Confectionery in Magic Kingdom - May 21, 2018
- Limited-Edition Banshee Flies into Disney’s Animal Kingdom on May 27th - May 21, 2018
- Special Olympics USA Games to Be Held in Central Florida in 2022 - May 21, 2018
- LEGO Master Builders Are Completing a Millennium Falcon This Weekend at Disney Springs - May 21, 2018
- Nerd Food: Some of the Magical Cupcakes Available at Walt Disney World - May 20, 2018