Oh my gosh, I love mochi. It’s one of my favorite Japanese treats. Not sure what mochi is? Well, according to Google…
Mochi is Japanese rice cake made of mochigome, a short-grain japonica glutinous rice.
I’ve had mochi filled with ice cream, red bean, green bean, and more. This time I’m having it with a jelly-like strawberry filling!
This packaging was almost too cute to open, but oh well. The mochi was shockingly soft and fresh, and this snack was seriously delicious. It was typical mochi, but I love any type of mochi. If you can find these, I highly recommend them! They came in my April Japan Crate, so hopefully something similar with come back around soon!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018