This is a bit of news that it feels like we’ve been discussing since August, but it looks like we may finally see Telltale’s Batman: The Enemy Within come to the Nintendo Switch. Up until now, there had been only rumors and no real proof that the company was making a move to release the game on Nintendo’s latest console. However, that seems to have changed as it was pointed out on a few different sites that the game has recently been added to the German game rating board, which you can see at this link.
For those of you who are used to us covering games being leaked by rating systems, you know that companies usually have to submit titles way in advance for ratings boards to play them and properly rate the game for whatever country they’re being released in. Germany is no exception, which means in order to rate it, they have to have a copy of the game for the Nintendo Switch. The only factor missing here is a timeframe, which if you’re releasing in Germany, you usually have to release to others un the European Union under the same guidelines, which could take a while. Or hey, maybe Germany is the last piece of the puzzle. But in any case, it looks like we’ll eventually get Batman: The Enemy Within within the next year on the Switch.
- Telltale Games Reportedly Switching to Unity Engine Moving Forward
- Telltale Games' Former CEO is Suing the Company He Co-Created
- Telltale's The Walking Dead: The Final Season Drops in August
- Alwa's Awakening Coming to Nintendo Switch This Summer
- Nintendo is Bringing Back the NES & SNES Classic Editions in June
- Batman: The Enemy Within Gets One Last Trailer for Episode 5
- Telltale Games Releases New Images Of Batman: The Enemy Within's Next Chapter
- Another Familiar Face Joins 'Batman: The Enemy Within' In Latest Trailer
- New Images For Chapter 2 Of 'Batman: The Enemy Within' Revealed
- Telltale's 'Batman: The Enemy Within' May Be Coming To The Nintendo Switch