The word was already out that we’d be getting Little Nightmares for the Nintendo Switch this month, but Bandai Namco wanted to make sure everyone knew by releasing a brand new announcement trailer for the game today. To be clear, the announcement is for Little Nightmares: Complete Edition, which is basically the game plus all of the DLC and bonus content released for the game up until this point. There doesn’t sound like there are any plans for the company to add more content to the game moving forward, which means Switch fans will have the luxury of getting and one-and-done game.
The game is set to be released on may 18th as you take your raincoat-clad character through The Maw and face your childhood fears in an attempt to escape with your life without being seen. We really enjoyed the game when it came out last year, as it served as one of the more thrilling platformers of 2017. Not to mention one of the more stylish titles we could have asked for. So to see the game come to the Nintendo Switch both feels appropriate and fitting in many ways. Enjoy the trailer below as the game will be released in two weeks.
- Gamevice Requests a Cease and Desist Against Nintendo Over the Switch
- Fairune Collection is Coming to Nintendo Switch in a Couple Weeks
- Bandai Namco Releases "The Residence" DLC for Little Nightmares
- The Fear Is Worse Than Getting Caught: We Review Little Nightmares Complete Edition
- Little Nightmares Gives Us A Glimpse Of The Depths DLC With New Screenshots
- Little Nightmares Season Pass Details Are Here
- Little Nightmares Celebrates A Positive Reception With An Accolades Trailer
- Enplex Games Announces New Survival MMO Game Population Zero - December 11, 2018
- WBIE Will Relaunch MK Kollective to Prepare for Mortal Kombat 11 - December 11, 2018
- Review: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Gear by JINX - December 11, 2018
- Overwatch Launches Winter Wonderland with New Updates - December 11, 2018
- Fortnite Adds Swords to the Game in Latest Patch - December 11, 2018