We all may be waiting for Dragon Age 4 to finally be produced, but in the meantime, it looks like Microsoft and Electronic Arts have managed to get a different title on the console as Dragon Age 2 has been added to the backwards compatibility library. The news came down from Major Nelson earlier today which got a lot of fans excited that they can crack out this amazing game from the height of the 360 era.
— [ 💬 Larry Hryb ] (@majornelson) May 3, 2018
If you suspect that this is actually a bit of marketing strategy on the part of EA to get some hype for the series before they make some kind of announcement, you’re not alone. Twitter and Reddit now have several threads buzzing with speculation that this is their way of pre-announcing that the next Dragon Age title is on the way. We’re not so sure as every time the topic of the series is brought up, BioWare ducks the question with more news about Anthem since that’s the title they’re focused on highlighting in the months to come. If you do manage to see anything about it at E3, it will most likely just be a logo, at best. In the meantime, jump back into the previous title on your current console!
- An EA Conference Call Reveals News About Anthem's Online Services
- Microsoft Appears to Be Building a New Santa Monica Team
- Microsoft Reveals Why It Doesn't Release Sales Figures on Xbox Anymore
- BioWare Developer Hints that Dragon Age 4 is Actually in the Works
- It's 2018 and Dragon Age 4 is Still Not Officially a Thing – and Won't Be for a While
- Dragon Age 4 Still Unconfirmed, but Possibly Rebooted to Add Live Service Elements
- Dark Horse and Penguin Random House Books are Publishing Dragon Age's Hard in Hightown'
- 2017 Games Countdown #2: Dragon Age 4 is "Not a Thing", Says Creative Director
- Sony Announces the PSVR Has Sold Three Million Units - August 17, 2018
- Total War: Three Kingdoms Announced for Gamescom by SEGA - August 17, 2018
- The First Ever University Esports Hub Launches in UK as the NSE - August 16, 2018
- Rainbow Six Siege Teases New Operative Ahead of Six Major Paris - August 16, 2018
- Overwatch League Will Add a Team in Toronto Next Season - August 16, 2018