Still feeling withdrawals from Marvel’s recent graphic novel sale, cut down before its prime by a direct market terrified of progress? Well, we’re not likely to see deals that good again (until Marvel’s quarterly profits need a last minute booster), but that doesn’t mean there aren’t some good bargains left to be had on the digital comics platform.
Right now, for instance, you can pick up Jonathan Hickman‘s entire epic run on Avengers, including New Avengers with artists including Jerome Opena, Adam Kubert, Dustin Weaver, Steve Epting, Mike Deodato Jr., Simone Bianchi, Rags Morales, Valerio Schiti, Salvadore Larroca, and Kev Walker, as well as super-mega-crossover events Infinity with artist Leinil Francis Yu and Secret Wars with artist Esad Ribic, on sale (and grab the Secret Wars FCBD issue for free here while you’re at it).
The sale is part of ComiXology’s Avengers Blockbuster sale, cashing in on the release of Avengers: Infinity War in theaters, and it runs until May 10th. Other instant collections you could grab as part of this sale include all of Avengers vs. X-Men, including digital-only “infinite” issues and the Vs. spinoff, as well as lots of comics from the Infinity Gauntlet/War/Crusade trilogy and the various Adam Warlock-centric companion series. For all of that and more, head to ComiXology’s Avengers Blockbuster Sale page. The sale ends May 10th.
- New GWAR OGN The Enormogantic Fail Revisits the Obliteration of Flab Quarv 7 - October 17, 2018
- R.I.P. ResurrXion? Weapon X Missing from Marvel’s January Solicits - October 16, 2018
- Finally, Chuck Austen’s Early X-Men Work Returns to Print at Marvel - October 16, 2018
- Is Ms. Marvel Cancelled? G. Willow Wilson Says It’s Just Taking a “Skip Month” - October 16, 2018
- Chuck Wendig’s Shadow of Vader Not Solicited for January… Has It Been Canceled Completely? - October 16, 2018