Still feeling withdrawals from Marvel’s recent graphic novel sale, cut down before its prime by a direct market terrified of progress? Well, we’re not likely to see deals that good again (until Marvel’s quarterly profits need a last minute booster), but that doesn’t mean there aren’t some good bargains left to be had on the digital comics platform.
Right now, for instance, you can pick up Jonathan Hickman‘s entire epic run on Avengers, including New Avengers with artists including Jerome Opena, Adam Kubert, Dustin Weaver, Steve Epting, Mike Deodato Jr., Simone Bianchi, Rags Morales, Valerio Schiti, Salvadore Larroca, and Kev Walker, as well as super-mega-crossover events Infinity with artist Leinil Francis Yu and Secret Wars with artist Esad Ribic, on sale (and grab the Secret Wars FCBD issue for free here while you’re at it).
The sale is part of ComiXology’s Avengers Blockbuster sale, cashing in on the release of Avengers: Infinity War in theaters, and it runs until May 10th. Other instant collections you could grab as part of this sale include all of Avengers vs. X-Men, including digital-only “infinite” issues and the Vs. spinoff, as well as lots of comics from the Infinity Gauntlet/War/Crusade trilogy and the various Adam Warlock-centric companion series. For all of that and more, head to ComiXology’s Avengers Blockbuster Sale page. The sale ends May 10th.
- First Look at DC Super Hero Girls Cartoon from Lauren Faust - May 21, 2018
- Check Out Amanda Conner and Dave Johnson’s Variant for Plastic Man #1 - May 21, 2018
- G. Willow Wilson on Gatekeeping Ms. Marvel’s Entry to the Marvel Cinematic Universe - May 21, 2018
- Terry Blas and Claudia Aguirre’s Hotel Dare Brings Magical All-Ages Amenities to BOOM! in 2019 - May 21, 2018
- Report: WWE’s Deal with Fox for SmackDown is Worth $1 Billion, but Show Might Go to 3 Hours - May 21, 2018