It’s always kind of fun to see companies interact with each other, especially on social media where sometimes you get the most unexpected surprises. Like the most recent interaction with The UPS Store and Nintendo on Twitter. Check out the tweet below that The UPS Store decided to create as they have their own kind of fun with the new Labo creations, by making their own cardboard carrying case out of UPS boxes so that you can take your cardboard toys with you wherever you need to go.
— The UPS Store (@TheUPSStore) April 26, 2018
The time and effort the company put into such a simplistic idea were well worth it as the ad shows the company can be playful with others who are working with cardboard. As of the time we wrote this up, we couldn’t find a response from Nintendo to the post, but we can only guess at some point the company might do a P.S. back as they’re just as good at social media as the shipping company. Question is, what would you do to top the cardboard container experience?
- Ariana Grande and Jimmy Fallon to Groove with Nintendo Labo Instruments
- Nintendo Will Now Have An Executive Board Greenlight New Titles
- Nintendo Offers an Explanation to Their New Partnership with Cygames
- Nintendo Will Explain the Switch's Online Details in May
- Nintendo Intends to Focus on Super Smash Bros at E3 This Year
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion Gets a Trailer and Release Date
- Breath of the Wild Becomes The Legend of Zelda's Best-Selling Title
- The Next Splatoon 2 Splatfest Will Have You Choosing Your Favorite TMNT
- Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk Receives a New English Trailer - May 25, 2018
- Fortnite Pros Are Selling Themselves as Squad Bodyguards Online - May 25, 2018
- Dark Souls Remastered Releases a New Enhancements Trailer - May 25, 2018
- Nintendo Releases a New Trailer for Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker on Switch - May 25, 2018
- Fortnite Shuts Down Jetpacks Almost Immediately After Launch - May 25, 2018