Ubisoft has announced that For Honor is set to get another free weekend, letting players try the sword-clanging delights of the game.
For Honor, like many of Ubisoft’s online multiplayer games has seen excellent post-release support. While it is hardly the biggest multiplayer game today, it certainly has its audience and Ubisoft seems committed to retaining and growing that playerbase. Just recently the game saw the shift to dedicated servers, creating a better online experience for everyone as they hack, slash and bludgeon their opponents to the wayside.
Well, if you haven’t been able to try the game, or want to see what is new for the game and you don’t have access anymore, Ubisoft has got you covered. The publisher is hosting another free weekend next week, meaning players will be able to try out the full game, including the campaign, for no charge. Any progress you make over the weekend will also come across if you decide you want to pick the game up afterwards. The weekend will take place across May 3 to May 6, on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and any existing player who plays 5 matches with a free weekend player will receive renewed Champions Status.
I really like For Honor, but admit I’ve not kept up with the game. There is a lot to love about the concept of warriors across time meeting up in one spot and having melee combat with each other. Melee third person games aren’t that common, so if nothing else For Honor does feel genuinely unique. You should really use the free weekend to try it out if you haven’t yet.
- Ubisoft Will Announce New For Honor Material at E3 2018
- Who Buys Batteries? We Review the Snakebyte Twin: Charge X
- Brigitte Is a Breath of Fresh Air for the Overwatch League – Even When She’s Not Played - May 24, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Says Death Stranding Needs Collaboration from People All Around the World - May 24, 2018
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June - May 24, 2018
- Battlefield V Will Not Feature Any Lootboxes - May 24, 2018
- As a Fan, I Have No Desire to Play Destiny 2 Right Now – and That’s Fine - May 23, 2018