With the second day of The National Association of Theatre Owners’ (NATO) CinemaCon about to get underway in a very big way at the Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Bleeding Cool will be coming to you live from The Walt Disney Studio‘s presentation highlighting their upcoming 2018 releases – and beyond. The presentation will be hosted by Alan Horn, Chairman, The Walt Disney Studios; Cathleen Taff, EVP, Distribution & Franchise Management, Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures; and Dave Hollis, President, Theatrical Distribution, Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures – though a few “guest appearances” wouldn’t be too surprising.
The presentation begins at 12 p.m. ET (9 a.m. CinemaCon time) with an overall examination of the current state of the film industry; as well as a look back at the successful films of 2017. From there, Bleeding Cool Head Film Critic Kaitlyn Booth is in the presentation room live to relay everything and anything “The House of Mouse” announces over the course of her morning…so enjoy and let us know what you think!
- Disney Lays out Movie Release Slate, Confirms Some Things at CinemaCon
- WB Shows Sizzle Reel Featuring Aquaman Footage at CinemaCon
- Fantastic Beasts’ Zoe Kravitz to Star in Disney’s High Fidelity Streaming Series - September 24, 2018
- Fear the Walking Dead s04e15 ‘I Lose People…’ Review: Now THIS is the FTWD We’ve Been Missing! - September 24, 2018
- Gotham Season 5: Is Shane West Just Begging Us to Assume He’s Bane? - September 24, 2018
- Dead Man Blogging 415: Bleeding Cool’s ‘Fear the Walking Dead’ Live-Blog! - September 23, 2018
- Better Call Saul Season 4 ‘Coushatta’: Nacho Looks to Expand His Power (PREVIEW) - September 22, 2018