For a specific group of people, Bill Nye is the end-all-be-all of fun science, much the same way Mr. Wizard was for the generation prior. So when you see the man jump into modern gaming tech like the Nintendo Switch and play with its systems, you know you’re getting a fun education. Today, as the new Labo sets are released for you to build and play with, Nintendo did one of the smartest PR videos they possibly could by having Nye pop in and play with these while talking about the science behind how they work. It’s actually a really cool video which you can check out below.
As you can see, while Nye is having fun, he is also looking at it all from a scientific perspective, which is a lot more than most reviewers are doing today who got themselves an advanced copy. The best part of the video for us is watching Nye talking about the fishing game, which at first glance may not be the game every one gravitates to considering you got remote-control bugs, a piano, and robot gear to wear. But his fun analysis of the product is definitely what some of us wanted to see and hear.
- Disgaea 1 Complete Gets a Western Release for Switch and PS4
- Punching Nazis on the Go is the Best Selling Point for Wolfenstein II on Switch
- Nintendo Files a New Patent on Multi-Display Communication Console
- The Thirteenth Doctor Stories Start in Titan July 2018 Solicits
- The Compound is Now Available in Monster Energy Supercross
- Predictably, Aimbots Have Come to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - October 19, 2018
- Insomniac Games Releases Two New Patches for Marvel’s Spider-Man - October 19, 2018
- Pac-Man Will Appear On Cans of Red Bull Because… Nostalgia? - October 19, 2018
- Check Out the Launch Trailer for Dark Souls: Remastered on Switch - October 19, 2018
- Dead By Daylight Launches “The Hallowed Blight” Halloween Event - October 19, 2018