Insomniac Games has released a new set of screenshots and art from their upcoming release of Marvel’s Spider-Man for PlayStation 4, and while these images look absolutely amazing, they also reveal a few things we haven’t had a good look at yet. As you can see from the gallery below, we get a very good look at a number of villains. Some of them we’ve seen before like Mr. Negative and The Kingpin, but the two that stand out and will catch your attention very quickly are The Shocker (who appears to be int he middle of a heist) and Norman Osborn (who we can’t really tell whether or not he’s happy to see whoever he’s looking at).
The remaining shots show off some of Peter Parker being awesome as Spider-Man, as well as a good afternoon look at New York City and what appears to be either Oscorp’s HQ or The Kingpin’s main offices. Either way, it’s really cool to see that this version of Spider-Man’s universe isn’t just expansive, it looks like it’s going to include everything you’ve ever wanted from an open-world game set in the Marvel Universe. Enjoy the gallery below as we wait for it to be released on September 7th.
- Amazing Spider-Man #799 Sees #263 Jump to $30 on eBay (SPOILERS)
- Your Spider-Man PS4 Adventure will Start with a Prequel Novel
- Bruce Canwell on Non-Spider-Man Superhero Newspaper Strip Collections
- Bruce Canwell on The Amazing Spider-Man Newspaper Strip
- Tomorrow's Amazing Spider-Man #799 to Debut Another Brand-New Legacy Character
- What’s In The Box?!: Loot Crate DX – May 2018 - May 23, 2018
- Nintendo is Now Selling Dockless Switch Consoles in Japan - May 23, 2018
- This Board Needs Decoration: We Review Wizkids’ Pools & Pillars Set - May 23, 2018
- TT Games is Teasing That Something LEGO DC Comics is On The Way - May 23, 2018
- You Can Now Play Rocketeer in Fortnite as the Jetpack Has Arrived - May 23, 2018