Insomniac Games has released a new set of screenshots and art from their upcoming release of Marvel’s Spider-Man for PlayStation 4, and while these images look absolutely amazing, they also reveal a few things we haven’t had a good look at yet. As you can see from the gallery below, we get a very good look at a number of villains. Some of them we’ve seen before like Mr. Negative and The Kingpin, but the two that stand out and will catch your attention very quickly are The Shocker (who appears to be int he middle of a heist) and Norman Osborn (who we can’t really tell whether or not he’s happy to see whoever he’s looking at).
The remaining shots show off some of Peter Parker being awesome as Spider-Man, as well as a good afternoon look at New York City and what appears to be either Oscorp’s HQ or The Kingpin’s main offices. Either way, it’s really cool to see that this version of Spider-Man’s universe isn’t just expansive, it looks like it’s going to include everything you’ve ever wanted from an open-world game set in the Marvel Universe. Enjoy the gallery below as we wait for it to be released on September 7th.
- You'll Be Able to Try Marvel’s Spider-Man at San Diego Comic-Con
- Amazing Spider-Man #799 Sees #263 Jump to $30 on eBay (SPOILERS)
- Your Spider-Man PS4 Adventure will Start with a Prequel Novel
- Bruce Canwell on Non-Spider-Man Superhero Newspaper Strip Collections
- Bruce Canwell on The Amazing Spider-Man Newspaper Strip
- Tomorrow's Amazing Spider-Man #799 to Debut Another Brand-New Legacy Character
- The World War Z Video Game Gets a New Trailer - December 12, 2018
- Nintendo Adds Three More NES Games to Nintendo Switch Online - December 12, 2018
- Epic Games Will Offer More Services to Further Crossplay Services - December 12, 2018
- The ZeniMax and Oculus Lawsuit is Finally Settled - December 12, 2018
- The Game Awards Boasts Doubled Viewership From Last Year - December 12, 2018