For the past few weeks I’ve been enjoying the snacks I’ve received in my Japan Crate. Most of them have been solid snacks that I would buy again, but then I tried the Pureral Gummy Apple snack.
The package says it’s Fuji Apple flavor, which I normally like. The gummy itself isn’t so awful-looking either. But then I tried it. It’s a mixture of gummy and what texturally looks like those candy peanuts you get from the discount candy rack. Taste-wise it does indeed taste like an apple, but I couldn’t get beyond the texture. I like gummy candy, but this was too much for me. Thankfully my boyfriend ate the rest so they didn’t go to waste, but this was a hard pass for me.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018