For the past few weeks I’ve been enjoying the snacks I’ve received in my Japan Crate. Most of them have been solid snacks that I would buy again, but then I tried the Pureral Gummy Apple snack.
The package says it’s Fuji Apple flavor, which I normally like. The gummy itself isn’t so awful-looking either. But then I tried it. It’s a mixture of gummy and what texturally looks like those candy peanuts you get from the discount candy rack. Taste-wise it does indeed taste like an apple, but I couldn’t get beyond the texture. I like gummy candy, but this was too much for me. Thankfully my boyfriend ate the rest so they didn’t go to waste, but this was a hard pass for me.
- Nerd Food: Potato Pancakes with House-Made Applesauce from Bauernmarket in Epcot - May 24, 2018
- Nerd Food: Bubble Tea at Joy of Tea in Epcot - May 23, 2018
- Edna Mode Will Be Seeing You This Summer at Disneyland Resort! - May 23, 2018
- Nerd Food: Rice Cream at the Norway Pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase - May 23, 2018
- Wear Pocky and Polaroid with Pride: UNIQLO’s Retro-Style ‘The Brand’ Line - May 23, 2018