Revealed in Marvel’s July solicitations today, a new X-book is starting up in July, but the only thing we know about it is that it will have variant covers by J. Scott Campbell and Skottie Young. Oh, and we know the first issue will be 36 pages and cost $3.99.
X-Classified is the title of the book, written by Classified, drawn by Classified, and with a cover by Classified as well. What happens in the story? That’s classified as well!
X CLASSIFIED #1
CLASSIFIED (W) • CLASSIFIED (A)
Cover by CLASSIFIED
VARIANT A COVER BY J SCOTT CAMPBELL
VIRGIN VARIANT A COVER BY J SCOTT CAMPBELL
VARIANT B COVER BY J SCOTT CAMPBELL
VIRGIN VARIANT B COVER BY J SCOTT CAMPBELL
VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
So could this be that Uncanny X-Men reboot we’ve been hearing so much about? Or a new X-series to go along with the four current ongoing core X-books? Or is this the next big X-event, which could ultimately lead to a relaunch of the line? Will it involve Chris Claremont? If the whole thing is classified, how do J. Scott Campbell and Skottie Young know what to draw? Maybe it’s the return of a certain stab-happy mutant to the X-fold?
Hopefully we’ll learn more soon, and we’re sure the reveal will be X-clusive to a major media outlet if Marvel has any say in the matter, but post your best guesses in the comments below and we’ll all do our best together to spoil it.
- Starburns Industries Announces Plan to Rule Comics with SBI Press, Executive Editor Brendan Wright - April 19, 2018
- Impact Wrestling Star Scott Steiner Wonders Who Will Cut Grass if Trump Deports Mexicans - April 19, 2018
- Lion Forge Joins the CBLDF - April 19, 2018
- Court Rules to Protect Marvel Chairman Ike Perlmutter’s Emails in Bizarre Tennis Court Feud with Rival Billionaire - April 19, 2018
- Vault Comics Giving Away Free Comics to Make Up for Diamond Shipping Error - April 19, 2018