On Friday we told you that Nick Barrucci of Dynamic Forces and Dynamite Entertainment was going to be hosting an hour of the Shopping Channel where you could get copies of Action Comics #1000 signed by Dan Jurgens and others collectibles. And that episode was set to air at Midnight tonight… Nevermind.
Turns out the Toronto airport is closed due to ice storms and the DF crew can’t make it for the show. Now it’s not being cancelled… it’s being postponed to a yet-to-be-determined future date.
Barrucci was not quoted in saying, but I’d like to think he did say: “This never happens. I feel horrible about missing the opportunity to bring these amazing collectibles to our fans. But the show will be rescheduled as soon as possible. Also, I was planning on going by Tim Horton’s and picking up a couple dozen Timbits that I have been craving all month. Now I have to wait. Damn you Mother Nature!!!” Or something like that.
So stay tuned and we’ll let you know when the show gets rescheduled if you are looking to pick up one of their exclusive variant covers of the landmark issue. We’ll also follow up with Nick on his Timbit cravings… allegedly.
- HBO’s ‘Here and Now’ is One and Done - April 25, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Two New Episode Titles Revealed - April 25, 2018
- Flash Season 4: Season Finale Will Bring Answers to Lingering Questions - April 25, 2018
- Arrow Season 6: A New Clue for the Season Finale - April 25, 2018
- 14 New Photos from Supergirl Season 3, Episode 17, ‘Trinity’ - April 25, 2018