Dark Horse has sent us an exclusive preview of Harrow County #30 from Cullen Bunn (The Sixth Gunn) and Tyler Crook (B.P.R.D.). The series is described as a southern gothic fairy tale and tells the tale of Emmy Crawford, who always knew the deep dark woods surrounding her home was crawling with ghosts, goblins, and zombies. But the night before her 18th birthday, she discovers that she is connected to the creatures, and to the land itself, in ways she never even imagined. The series debuted almost three years ago, on May 13th, 2015, and has been going strong ever since.
There have been seven different collected editions to date, with the most recent, Dark Times A’ Coming, being released on March 21st, 2018 and collecting issues 25-28. In it, Emmy prepares to face off against old foes in the horror-plagued town of Harrow County. Something evil has returned from the grave and joined forces with Emmy’s wicked family for a brewing monster war — a war she would need allies to win.
HARROW COUNTY #30
Writer: Cullen Bunn | Artist: Tyler Crook | Cover Artist: Tyler Crook
Genre: Fantasy, Horror
The evil witch has returned with more power than ever, intent on consuming Emmy and her magic in this final arc to the hit series!
- Bear Walker Crafts a ‘Lost in Space’-Inspired Skateboard - April 19, 2018
- ‘Taken’ Has Been Taken Off the Schedule by NBC - April 19, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: The Team Gets Help from Citizen Cold and [SPOILER] - April 19, 2018
- Arrow Season 6: David Ramsey Teases the Season Finale - April 19, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: What Will Gypsy’s Return Mean for Her and Cisco Ramon? - April 19, 2018