Another shot has been fired in the ongoing war between President Donald Trump and Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, owner of hated Trump rival the Washington Post. Amazon released a trailer this week for The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle, a new Amazon Prime original series bringing back the classic cartoon characters for old and new fans alike. Here’s the trailer’s description:
The world-famous talking moose and flying squirrel are back in The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle, a comedy about two goofball friends who end up in harrowing situations but end up saving the day time and again. As their silly ambitions dovetail with Fearless Leader’s sinister plans to take over the world, they are set on a collision course with his notorious super spies Boris and Natasha.
While it might seem like an innocent children’s show that will soon be added to Amazon’s Amazon Kids lineup, according to two close Trump associates who requested anonymity and would only be identified by the initials B and N, it’s actually a brazen move that could spark an international incident.
“Moose and Squirrel are bad influence on American people, spreading many lies about Soviet Union,” said B. “Americans should ignore fake news Moose and Squirrel cartoon and watch programming with more fair and balanced perspective on Russia, like Fox News.”
According to our sources, President Trump may be under pressure to stop the release of The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle before it has a chance to spread its anti-Russian propaganda to a new audience of impressionable young viewers.
“President Trump should remember that there are other trailers that could be released if he is less than cooperative,” N told us. “Trailer is pee pee tape, in case that is unclear.”
It’s unknown how it will affect international relations, but we do recommend you check out the trailer below anyway. It looks pretty cool.
- X-ual Healing: X-Men Gold Finally Hits Its Stride in X-Men Gold #26 - April 21, 2018
- Those Nerds at Archaia Want You to Spend Your Summer Reading Graphic Novels - April 21, 2018
- Image is Selling All 6 Volumes of Rick Remender and Wes Craig’s Deadly Class for $23 This Weekend - April 21, 2018
- IDW’s EuroComics to Publish Serena Blasco’s Enola Holmes Graphic Novels - April 21, 2018
- Archie Comics Targets Generation Z With Epistolary Fiction on Yarn App - April 21, 2018