Since it was released in 2014, fans have been discovering Easter eggs in Guardians of the Galaxy, but according to director James Gunn, there’s one major Easter egg that nobody has found yet, and it’s a secret he refuses to reveal until he’s on his deathbed.
Well, thankfully, James Gunn is in good health, but the Easter egg may have finally been found. Last week, Gunn confirmed that a Stan Lee cameo contained an Easter egg, but not the Easter egg. Now, however, YouTuber Metal Pangolin Temmnikii has put together a pretty convincing case that the Easter egg isn’t a single shot or scene, but hidden throughout the entire movie. Check out the video below:
Is the Guardians of the Galaxy Easter egg that has eluded fans for so long a reference to Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning, the writers of the rebooted 2008 Guardians of the Galaxy team that was the basis of the film,as represented by images of actual DNA hidden throughout the movie? It seems plausible, though Gunn has yet to confirm.
— Gordon (@Gordon_nordrog) April 9, 2018
What do you think? Did Gordon crack the case?
- James Gunn Reveals Name of [Spoiler, Also Spoiler] in Avengers: Infinity War
- James Gunn Suggested *That* Introductory Song in Avengers: Infinity War, Because of Course He Did
- MLB Games That You Should Watch on Tuesday, April 10
- ComiXology Debuts 2nd Wave of Originals from Humphries, Firmansyah, Seeley, Norton, Kearney, Nicholson, Visaggio, Vaughn, Sable, Donaldson, Trotman, Reed, Doolin, McDonald, and Crook - July 18, 2018
- Oni to Publish New Scott Pilgrim Collections for 15th Anniversary - July 18, 2018
- Dark Horse Announces New Comic Based on Tom Clancy’s The Division, Plus a Coffee Table Book - July 18, 2018
- Did Marvel Just Tease the Return of Uncanny X-Men? - July 18, 2018
- Titan Offers First Look at V.E. Schwab’s Shades of Magic: The Steel Prince Prequel Comic - July 18, 2018