Since it was released in 2014, fans have been discovering Easter eggs in Guardians of the Galaxy, but according to director James Gunn, there’s one major Easter egg that nobody has found yet, and it’s a secret he refuses to reveal until he’s on his deathbed.
Well, thankfully, James Gunn is in good health, but the Easter egg may have finally been found. Last week, Gunn confirmed that a Stan Lee cameo contained an Easter egg, but not the Easter egg. Now, however, YouTuber Metal Pangolin Temmnikii has put together a pretty convincing case that the Easter egg isn’t a single shot or scene, but hidden throughout the entire movie. Check out the video below:
Is the Guardians of the Galaxy Easter egg that has eluded fans for so long a reference to Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning, the writers of the rebooted 2008 Guardians of the Galaxy team that was the basis of the film,as represented by images of actual DNA hidden throughout the movie? It seems plausible, though Gunn has yet to confirm.
— Gordon (@Gordon_nordrog) April 9, 2018
What do you think? Did Gordon crack the case?
- MLB Games That You Should Watch on Tuesday, April 10
- X-ual Healing: X-Men Gold Finally Hits Its Stride in X-Men Gold #26 - April 21, 2018
- Those Nerds at Archaia Want You to Spend Your Summer Reading Graphic Novels - April 21, 2018
- Image is Selling All 6 Volumes of Rick Remender and Wes Craig’s Deadly Class for $23 This Weekend - April 21, 2018
- IDW’s EuroComics to Publish Serena Blasco’s Enola Holmes Graphic Novels - April 21, 2018
- Archie Comics Targets Generation Z With Epistolary Fiction on Yarn App - April 21, 2018