Since it was released in 2014, fans have been discovering Easter eggs in Guardians of the Galaxy, but according to director James Gunn, there’s one major Easter egg that nobody has found yet, and it’s a secret he refuses to reveal until he’s on his deathbed.
Well, thankfully, James Gunn is in good health, but the Easter egg may have finally been found. Last week, Gunn confirmed that a Stan Lee cameo contained an Easter egg, but not the Easter egg. Now, however, YouTuber Metal Pangolin Temmnikii has put together a pretty convincing case that the Easter egg isn’t a single shot or scene, but hidden throughout the entire movie. Check out the video below:
Is the Guardians of the Galaxy Easter egg that has eluded fans for so long a reference to Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning, the writers of the rebooted 2008 Guardians of the Galaxy team that was the basis of the film,as represented by images of actual DNA hidden throughout the movie? It seems plausible, though Gunn has yet to confirm.
— Gordon (@Gordon_nordrog) April 9, 2018
What do you think? Did Gordon crack the case?
- James Gunn Reveals Name of [Spoiler, Also Spoiler] in Avengers: Infinity War
- James Gunn Suggested *That* Introductory Song in Avengers: Infinity War, Because of Course He Did
- MLB Games That You Should Watch on Tuesday, April 10
- Kavanaugh Alleged Sexual Assault Witness Reading Superman Comics in Delaware Hideout - September 25, 2018
- Stranger Things, Umbrella Academy, Black Hammer, and More Dark Horse NYCC Exclusives - September 25, 2018
- Finally! An Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant by Rob Liefeld - September 25, 2018
- Grant Morrison Reimagines Green Lantern as a Dude Who Crashes on Your Couch (Preview) - September 25, 2018
- Marvel Recycles 40-Year-Old Dave Cockrum Art for Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - September 25, 2018