Alberto El Patron has done the impossible. He’s actually managed to get fired by Impact Wrestling, a company who will literally hire anyone as long as they once worked for WWE and let them do whatever they want. Jeff Hardy literally once wrestled Sting high out of his mind on soma at a TNA PPV and the company didn’t fire him. But Alberto El Patron has found the magic formula, it seems.
El Patron failed to show up for his scheduled match at the Impact Wrestling vs. Lucha Underground event on Friday, and then ditched a Wrestlecon autograph signing on Saturday. PWInsider reports that El Patron was released by the company, effective immediately. El Patron was scheduled to face Austin Aires later this month for the Impact Championship in the main event of a PPV.
Surprise entrant in the Andre the Giant Battle Royale?
- Iron Man Wants Everyone to Know That Bleeding Cool Will Rewrite Comics History on Monday #MarvelDeclassified - July 19, 2018
- FX Spotlights Legion, American Horror Story, Mayans M.C., and Archer at Comic-Con FXhibition - July 19, 2018
- Captina of Our Hearts – The John Barrowman Panel at San Diego Comic-Con - July 19, 2018
- Hyundai Unveils Iron Man Themed Kona SUV at San Diego Comic-Con - July 19, 2018
- Christophe Bec and Stefano Rafaelle’s ‘Under’ Heads to the Big Screen - July 19, 2018