Alberto El Patron has done the impossible. He’s actually managed to get fired by Impact Wrestling, a company who will literally hire anyone as long as they once worked for WWE and let them do whatever they want. Jeff Hardy literally once wrestled Sting high out of his mind on soma at a TNA PPV and the company didn’t fire him. But Alberto El Patron has found the magic formula, it seems.
El Patron failed to show up for his scheduled match at the Impact Wrestling vs. Lucha Underground event on Friday, and then ditched a Wrestlecon autograph signing on Saturday. PWInsider reports that El Patron was released by the company, effective immediately. El Patron was scheduled to face Austin Aires later this month for the Impact Championship in the main event of a PPV.
Surprise entrant in the Andre the Giant Battle Royale?
- Former WWE Star Enzo Amore Kicked Off Plane for Vaping - November 15, 2018
- Bolt Thrower, Pantera, and Yngwie Malmsteen Albums Homaged in Latest Murder Falcon Variants - November 15, 2018
- Cyclops and Wolverine are the Last X-Men in Uncanny X-Men #12 - November 15, 2018
- Pak and Milonogiannis Explore Post-Apocalyptic Samurai in Ronin Island in March - November 15, 2018
- Dark Horse Declares March 23rd is Hellboy Day - November 15, 2018