Alberto El Patron has done the impossible. He’s actually managed to get fired by Impact Wrestling, a company who will literally hire anyone as long as they once worked for WWE and let them do whatever they want. Jeff Hardy literally once wrestled Sting high out of his mind on soma at a TNA PPV and the company didn’t fire him. But Alberto El Patron has found the magic formula, it seems.
El Patron failed to show up for his scheduled match at the Impact Wrestling vs. Lucha Underground event on Friday, and then ditched a Wrestlecon autograph signing on Saturday. PWInsider reports that El Patron was released by the company, effective immediately. El Patron was scheduled to face Austin Aires later this month for the Impact Championship in the main event of a PPV.
Surprise entrant in the Andre the Giant Battle Royale?
- There’s a Major Continuity Error in Archie’s Latest Comic - September 21, 2018
- With Great Power Comes… A Makeout Session With Mary Jane?! Amazing Spider-Man #6 Preview - September 21, 2018
- Chelsea Cain Learns About the Censorship of the Batpenis and She Isn’t Happy About It - September 21, 2018
- Daredevil #609-#612 Will Be The Death of Daredevil - September 21, 2018
- Civics Lessons from The Maestro in Old Man Logan #48 Preview - September 21, 2018