Alberto El Patron has done the impossible. He’s actually managed to get fired by Impact Wrestling, a company who will literally hire anyone as long as they once worked for WWE and let them do whatever they want. Jeff Hardy literally once wrestled Sting high out of his mind on soma at a TNA PPV and the company didn’t fire him. But Alberto El Patron has found the magic formula, it seems.
El Patron failed to show up for his scheduled match at the Impact Wrestling vs. Lucha Underground event on Friday, and then ditched a Wrestlecon autograph signing on Saturday. PWInsider reports that El Patron was released by the company, effective immediately. El Patron was scheduled to face Austin Aires later this month for the Impact Championship in the main event of a PPV.
Surprise entrant in the Andre the Giant Battle Royale?
- Saint Germaine, Raven Chronicles, Legends of Aukera, and Caliber Presents: Caliber Comics’ July Solicitations - April 25, 2018
- Here are Your 2018 Glyph Comics Award Nominees - April 25, 2018
- Cartoonist Musa Kart, Cumhuriyet Journalists Sentenced to Prison for Criticizing Turkish President - April 25, 2018
- Baron Samedi Awaits in Preview of Shadowman #3 by Andy Diggle and Stephen Segovia - April 25, 2018
- Nickelodeon is Bringing Back Double Dare - April 25, 2018