Avengers: Infinity War got yet another new poster this morning, this time for the IMAX release. Hot on the heels of yesterday’s huge poster drop, this one features 21 heroes surrounding the iconic Avengers “A”. Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet look ready to strike on the bottom. Most importantly (apparently) to fans, there is still no Hawkeye to be seen.
While there is no Hawkeye anywhere to be found, I am super happy that characters like Wong, Shuri, Okoye, and Nebula are getting their due. All of them have been strong players in the Marvel saga and deserve their shot in the spotlight. I am not saying Clint doesn’t, but has anyone stopped to think that maybe he doesn’t playa huge role? Or that they are keeping him secret? I have mostly stayed away from interviews and such so I can stay as spoiler-free as possible walking into the theater, so maybe those questions have been answered elsewhere.
Summary: Iron Man, Thor, the Hulk and the rest of the Avengers unite to battle their most powerful enemy yet — the evil Thanos. On a mission to collect all six Infinity Stones, Thanos plans to use the artifacts to inflict his twisted will on reality. The fate of the planet and existence itself has never been more uncertain as everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment.
Avengers: Infinity War opens in theaters on April 27.
- Disney Eyes 'High Fidelity'-Inspired Series with Female Lead for New Streaming Service
- Far Cry 5 Live-Action Short Film Makes It to YouTube
- 2 New Images from Avengers: Infinity War
- Legends of Tomorrow Cast Gets Jiggy in the Wild Wild West
- Things We Learned From 'Thor: Ragnarok' Special Features
- BBC America Renews Phoebe Waller-Bridge's Killing Eve Before the First Episode Airs
- Christel Dee to Write Doctor Who: 'The Women Who Lived' Anthology
- Pokemon Go is Going Green for their Earth Day 2018 Event
- Chaos Walking Is the Latest Big Budget Movie to Get Extensive Reshoots
- Star Wars Galactic Nights to Celebrate Solo: A Star Wars Story on May 27
- Why Do Russian Trolls Hate The Alienist?