IDW has some major announcements. Huge, massive announcements, probably, that will shake the comic book industry to its core. Comics will never be the same again after these announcements. But, uh… they’re not telling us what they are.
At the Diamond Retailer Summit, IDW gave its presentation during dinner, and though they promised these announcements would be a huge deal, all they were willing to share was this…
And a little of that…
And some more of this…
Well, they’ve got to save something for the convention proper, we suppose.
- Marvel Catches Typhoid Fever in October… but What Is It? - July 17, 2018
- Guardians of the Galaxy Director Says Trump is Worse Than Thanos - July 17, 2018
- Dark Horse, Not Marvel, to Publish a Wreck-It Ralph Comic Book - July 17, 2018
- Black Panther’s Shuri Gets Her Own Comic at Marvel in October by Nnedi Okorafor and Leonardo Romero - July 17, 2018
- Marvel Teases Mysterious “Blind Spot” for Tomorrow, July 18th - July 17, 2018