More bad news for fans of popular Marvel artist TBA. TBA is always announced as the artist of exciting new comics, only to be replaced by someone else before the comic ever hits stands. Many fans were probably hoping that the Cosmic Ghost Rider series, announced back in February as written by Donny Cates, would be the comic where TBA finally had a chance to shine. However, it looks like TBA has been replaced once again, as Marvel has revealed that Dylan Burnett will take over art chores on Cosmic Ghost Rider.
“Cosmic Ghost Rider is such a blast to work on,” said Cates in an article on Marvel.com. “It’s honestly pretty overwhelming how much the Marvel fans have embraced this crazy character, and I’m having so much fun continuing the Rider’s insane story! If you thought ‘Thanos Wins’ was wild…you just wait to see what we have planned for everyone’s new favorite space lunatic!”
Burnett was not quoted in the Marvel.com article, presumably because quotes from artists do not move the needle. Or maybe Burnett just prefers to speak with his pencils. You can check out some black-and-white preview pages below.
Bleeding Cool reached out to TBA for comment, but at press time, the comment was TBD. Cosmic Ghost Rider #1 hits stores on the Fourth of July.
- Fathom Events to Premiere Latest Fate Anime in U.S. Theaters for 2 Nights Only in June - April 25, 2018
- Goldberg Thinks Hulk Hogan Deserves a Chance to Be Given a Chance to Return to WWE - April 24, 2018
- Triple H Defends WWE’s Relationship with Saudi Arabia, Hopes Women Can Wrestle in Country in a Few Years - April 24, 2018
- Will Smith’s Genie is “a Little Bit Hitch, a Little Fresh Prince, and a Whole Lot of Attitude” - April 24, 2018
- Spoilers Revealed in New Avengers: Infinity War Clip at #CinemaCon2018 - April 24, 2018