Yesterday, we told you about Marvel’s plans to team up with Quicken Loans for cross-promotion of Avengers: Infinity War and Rocket Mortgage. Rocket Mortgage is a smartphone app that allows people to get approved for an expensive mortgage with the click of a button in less than eight minutes, which is exactly how all multi-decade debt contracts should be decided.
Part of the cross-promotion involves a commercial, and that commercial has debuted on YouTube. In the commercial, a young woman walks through a New York City street amidst a superhero battle, while signing up for a 30 year mortgage for a $238,900 term. Blissfully, she listens to music on her headphones while entering into a contract that will cost her more than $1700 a month for the next thirty years. Before she’s killed in the crossfire, Doctor Strange transports her via magickal portal to what we assume must be rural Pennsylvania or Ohio, because there’s no way she’s getting a house for $238k anywhere near the suburbs of New York City.
Check out the commercial below:
Super Heroes are already confident. Now, it’s your turn. See how Rocket Mortgage makes the complex simple at https://www.RocketMortgage.com, and catch your favorite confident heroes like Doctor Strange and Iron Man in Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War in theaters April 27.
- Power Rangers: Shattered Grid Gets Holofoil Variant by Trevor Hairsine - July 16, 2018
- Bobby Lashley Steals Roman Reigns’s “Big Dog” Nickname After Extreme Rules Win - July 16, 2018
- Black Mask to Publish Mr. Robot Prequel Comic by Creator Sam Esmail - July 16, 2018
- Countdown to Danger: Netflix’s Lost in Space Gets a Comic Book Spinoff by Richard Dinnick, Brian Buccellato, and Zid - July 16, 2018
- Power Rangers: Shattered Grid Collected in 4 Volumes, with 2 Chances to Double Dip - July 16, 2018