Yesterday, we told you about Marvel’s plans to team up with Quicken Loans for cross-promotion of Avengers: Infinity War and Rocket Mortgage. Rocket Mortgage is a smartphone app that allows people to get approved for an expensive mortgage with the click of a button in less than eight minutes, which is exactly how all multi-decade debt contracts should be decided.
Part of the cross-promotion involves a commercial, and that commercial has debuted on YouTube. In the commercial, a young woman walks through a New York City street amidst a superhero battle, while signing up for a 30 year mortgage for a $238,900 term. Blissfully, she listens to music on her headphones while entering into a contract that will cost her more than $1700 a month for the next thirty years. Before she’s killed in the crossfire, Doctor Strange transports her via magickal portal to what we assume must be rural Pennsylvania or Ohio, because there’s no way she’s getting a house for $238k anywhere near the suburbs of New York City.
Check out the commercial below:
Super Heroes are already confident. Now, it’s your turn. See how Rocket Mortgage makes the complex simple at https://www.RocketMortgage.com, and catch your favorite confident heroes like Doctor Strange and Iron Man in Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War in theaters April 27.
- X-ual Healing: A Trip Down Memory Lane with a Detour on Flashback Blvd in Cable #156 - April 22, 2018
- X-ual Healing: X-Men Gold Finally Hits Its Stride in X-Men Gold #26 - April 21, 2018
- Those Nerds at Archaia Want You to Spend Your Summer Reading Graphic Novels - April 21, 2018
- Image is Selling All 6 Volumes of Rick Remender and Wes Craig’s Deadly Class for $23 This Weekend - April 21, 2018
- IDW’s EuroComics to Publish Serena Blasco’s Enola Holmes Graphic Novels - April 21, 2018