Yesterday, we told you about Marvel’s plans to team up with Quicken Loans for cross-promotion of Avengers: Infinity War and Rocket Mortgage. Rocket Mortgage is a smartphone app that allows people to get approved for an expensive mortgage with the click of a button in less than eight minutes, which is exactly how all multi-decade debt contracts should be decided.
Part of the cross-promotion involves a commercial, and that commercial has debuted on YouTube. In the commercial, a young woman walks through a New York City street amidst a superhero battle, while signing up for a 30 year mortgage for a $238,900 term. Blissfully, she listens to music on her headphones while entering into a contract that will cost her more than $1700 a month for the next thirty years. Before she’s killed in the crossfire, Doctor Strange transports her via magickal portal to what we assume must be rural Pennsylvania or Ohio, because there’s no way she’s getting a house for $238k anywhere near the suburbs of New York City.
Check out the commercial below:
Super Heroes are already confident. Now, it’s your turn. See how Rocket Mortgage makes the complex simple at https://www.RocketMortgage.com, and catch your favorite confident heroes like Doctor Strange and Iron Man in Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War in theaters April 27.
- Suicide Squad Canceled With January’s #50… Just in Time for an Azzarello Relaunch? - October 15, 2018
- Heroes in Crisis: Now Everybody at Sanctuary Has Had Their Personal Data Stolen - October 15, 2018
- The End of the Line for $2.99 on New Age of DC Heroes? Plus: The Unexpected Ends With #8 - October 15, 2018
- First Nightwing, Now Alfred Attacked in Detective Comics in January - October 15, 2018
- DC is Putting Politics in Your Batgirl Comics in January… Literally - October 15, 2018