Awesome Con is back, and bigger than ever! This three-day nerd extravaganza celebrates everything in the nerd universe — from comics to wrestling and everything else. The inclusive, inviting convention is a haven for cosplayers and fans of all ages. Friday was fairly low key, which was ideal for me and my assistant. We had a great time meeting new people and taking a few photos as well. Enjoy the small collection of Friday cosplayers we saw!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018