To support the third season launch of one of Sky One’s TV series Stan Lee’s Lucky Man, TPub Comics is launching Stan Lee’s Lucky Man – The Bracelet Chronicles. The comic expands on the storylines of the Stan Lee’s Lucky Man and explores the history of the bracelet.
Stan Lee’s Lucky Man – The Bracelet Chronicles is the result of a partnership with the show’s creators: Carnival Films and Stan Lee’s POW! Entertainment.
Initially planned as an animated spinoff series by Pow, and then as a comic book, they brought in British comic book publisher TPub, best known for the series Twisted Dark, to overhaul it. Now written by TPub publisher Neil Gibson and Michael Gordon, with penciller Atula Siriwardane, colourist Ellie Wright and letterer Jim Campbell, the first comic will be released in the summer.
The Lucky Man story continues with Rich Clayton (played by Stephen Hagan) and his brother DI Harry Clayton (played by James Nesbitt) investigating a mysterious lucky bracelet, which through their research reveals the huge impact that the bracelet has had, not on only history but on those who have worn it.
The third run of the ten-part TV drama, set to launch on Sky One this year, takes Detective Inspector Clayton to Hong Kong for another instalment of the supernatural TV show.
We have a preview of the comic book now.
And while we’re at it, another TPub preview, for The Theory by Neil Gibson and Cem Iroz.
- Amazing Spider-Man #1, Tony Stark: Iron Man #2, and Immortal Hulk #3 Sell Out, Go to Second Printing - July 19, 2018
- Jodie Whittaker’s New Sonic Screwdriver Revealed at San Diego Comic-Con – and Where You Can Buy It - July 19, 2018
- Titans TV Series for DC Universe Will Drop 10 Episodes at Once Like Netflix - July 19, 2018
- Get Your Geek Nutbutter on at San Diego Comic-Con Tonight - July 19, 2018
- Superman Receives Guinness World Record for Longest-Running Superhero Comic at SDCC - July 19, 2018