To support the third season launch of one of Sky One’s TV series Stan Lee’s Lucky Man, TPub Comics is launching Stan Lee’s Lucky Man – The Bracelet Chronicles. The comic expands on the storylines of the Stan Lee’s Lucky Man and explores the history of the bracelet.
Stan Lee’s Lucky Man – The Bracelet Chronicles is the result of a partnership with the show’s creators: Carnival Films and Stan Lee’s POW! Entertainment.
Initially planned as an animated spinoff series by Pow, and then as a comic book, they brought in British comic book publisher TPub, best known for the series Twisted Dark, to overhaul it. Now written by TPub publisher Neil Gibson and Michael Gordon, with penciller Atula Siriwardane, colourist Ellie Wright and letterer Jim Campbell, the first comic will be released in the summer.
The Lucky Man story continues with Rich Clayton (played by Stephen Hagan) and his brother DI Harry Clayton (played by James Nesbitt) investigating a mysterious lucky bracelet, which through their research reveals the huge impact that the bracelet has had, not on only history but on those who have worn it.
The third run of the ten-part TV drama, set to launch on Sky One this year, takes Detective Inspector Clayton to Hong Kong for another instalment of the supernatural TV show.
We have a preview of the comic book now.
And while we’re at it, another TPub preview, for The Theory by Neil Gibson and Cem Iroz.
- The Aftermath of Universal FanCon’s “Postponement” - April 21, 2018
- Selling in a Showrooming World at Diamond Retailer Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, 21st April 2018 – When My Little Pony Beats Up Weapon H - April 21, 2018
- How Much Are Those Retailer Exclusive Action Comics #1000 Covers Selling For? - April 21, 2018
- Main Street Marketing on a Shoestring Budget at Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018