Light armor has been nerfed to offer less damage reduction, but at the same time we’ve increased the range and i-frames on the dodge functionality. As mentioned last week, you won’t be able to dodge indefinitely, but dodging will be more effective in combat if you’re wearing light armor.
Heavy armor won’t change, but it will be relatively stronger now that we’re nerfing light armor. Dodging in heavy armor will be slower, with less i-frames than before, since heavy armor is, naturally, heavier. You can still dodge while wearing heavy armor, it will just be less effective.
- Conan Exiles Receives Some New DLC Content Called "Jewel of the West"
- Conan Exiles Patch May Come to Consoles This Week, PC in August
- Conan Exiles: Launched and Ready to Hack, Slash, and Craft
- Funcom Releases New Footage of Conan Exiles on PS4
- Milestone’s Ride 3 has a New Release Date and New Trailer - September 21, 2018
- Diablo Could Be Getting an Animated Netflix Series - September 21, 2018
- Telltale Games: Major Layoffs and Possible Studio Shut Down - September 21, 2018
- Sony to Halt Production on the PS Vita in Japan Next Year - September 20, 2018
- Capcom Reveals Resident Evil 2 Remake Gameplay at TGS - September 20, 2018