Light armor has been nerfed to offer less damage reduction, but at the same time we’ve increased the range and i-frames on the dodge functionality. As mentioned last week, you won’t be able to dodge indefinitely, but dodging will be more effective in combat if you’re wearing light armor.
Heavy armor won’t change, but it will be relatively stronger now that we’re nerfing light armor. Dodging in heavy armor will be slower, with less i-frames than before, since heavy armor is, naturally, heavier. You can still dodge while wearing heavy armor, it will just be less effective.
- Conan Exiles Patch May Come to Consoles This Week, PC in August
- Conan Exiles: Launched and Ready to Hack, Slash, and Craft
- Funcom Releases New Footage of Conan Exiles on PS4
- Funko is Releasing a Line of Fortnite Collectibles Soon - July 18, 2018
- Epic Games Has Earned $1 Billion in Fortnite in-Game Purchases - July 18, 2018
- 505 Games Debuted an Animated Teaser for ‘Indivisible’ at Anime Expo - July 9, 2018
- The Halo Championship and Gears Pro Circuit are Teaming Up This Weekend - July 9, 2018
- Electronic Arts Acquires Indie Dev Studio Industrial Toys - July 9, 2018