7Levels’ classic RPG Castle of Heart has launched exclusively on the Nintendo Switch in the Americas, Europe, and Austrailia. You can find it on the Nintendo eShop for digital download. The game should feel pretty familiar, as it hits most of the classic fantasy RPG buttons.
Players take on the role of a cursed night, who has been turned to stone by an evil sorcerer. In order to avoid disintegrating due to the spell, players need to keep in constant motion. You’ve got a ton of weapons to chose from, and power ups to take advantage of them even further. So, its pretty much a trifecta of RGP elements. You’ve got the knight and sorcerer, the skill progression power up system, and you’ve got a massive arsenal of weapons at your fingertips. Perfect.
And because the cursed knight of Castle of Heart is made of stone, he can’t avoid combat. Defeating your enemies is the only way to obtain energy, which you need to keep yourself from crumbling into dust.
And, as if this wasn’t enough, you’ll need to remember your stone body, which tends to disintegrate whenever you avoid combat. Defeating your enemies is a source of energy for you, and you need that energy to keep your body together and move forward. Forget about it and your critical energy level will be hit sooner than you expect, resulting in one of your arms falling off – along with its ability to wield additional weapons.
- Arms is Holding a Global Testpunch This Weekend
- Sony to Halt Production on the PS Vita in Japan Next Year - September 20, 2018
- Capcom Reveals Resident Evil 2 Remake Gameplay at TGS - September 20, 2018
- Old Man Dante Stars in Devil May Cry 5’s TGS Trailer - September 20, 2018
- World of Final Fantasy Maxima Introduces New Characters and Monsters at TGS - September 20, 2018
- League of Legends Dev Riot Games Partners with Mastercard - September 19, 2018