7Levels’ classic RPG Castle of Heart has launched exclusively on the Nintendo Switch in the Americas, Europe, and Austrailia. You can find it on the Nintendo eShop for digital download. The game should feel pretty familiar, as it hits most of the classic fantasy RPG buttons.
Players take on the role of a cursed night, who has been turned to stone by an evil sorcerer. In order to avoid disintegrating due to the spell, players need to keep in constant motion. You’ve got a ton of weapons to chose from, and power ups to take advantage of them even further. So, its pretty much a trifecta of RGP elements. You’ve got the knight and sorcerer, the skill progression power up system, and you’ve got a massive arsenal of weapons at your fingertips. Perfect.
And because the cursed knight of Castle of Heart is made of stone, he can’t avoid combat. Defeating your enemies is the only way to obtain energy, which you need to keep yourself from crumbling into dust.
And, as if this wasn’t enough, you’ll need to remember your stone body, which tends to disintegrate whenever you avoid combat. Defeating your enemies is a source of energy for you, and you need that energy to keep your body together and move forward. Forget about it and your critical energy level will be hit sooner than you expect, resulting in one of your arms falling off – along with its ability to wield additional weapons.
- European Comics Platform Izneo is Moving to the Switch - November 11, 2018
- Metro Exodus Spartan Collector’s Edition Details Revealed - November 11, 2018
- EA and UEFA Reveal the eChampions League for FIFA 19 - November 11, 2018
- PlayStation Owners in Chicago will be Taxed Extra for Game Rentals - November 11, 2018
- Thief Simulator Tops Steam’s Bestseller List This Weekend - November 11, 2018