Jimmy Leszczynski writes for Bleeding Cool from the IDW booth at WonderCon 2018:
Still jazzed up from press room coffee, I sneaked back onto the show floor and weaseled my way over to the IDW booth to score one of this year’s WonderCon must-haves, Sonic the Hedgehog #1 featuring the WonderCon premiere variant cover.
First things first: it is impossible to not comment on the spectacular art work inside this book. Pencils for this modern masterpiece are provided by Tracy Yardley and lovingly inked by Jim Amish and Bob Smith. Colors, both bold and beautiful, are provided by Corey Breen.
Written by Ian Flynn, this adventure follows the titular Sonic on his mission to stop all of Dr. Eggman’s robots and save his friends.
And a letters page, in case you have any questions for the SEGA Hedgehog of Fame.
So you can’t make it to WonderCon 2018 but you can’t live without one of these sweet babies? Here is how I can help out. Follow me on Twitter @SDBATMAN66 and DM me “SONIC”. On Monday I will throw all new follows into a randomizer and pick a winner.
Okay, ready? GOTTA GO FAST!
- The Return of Graig F Weich to Comic Stores – One Way or Another - April 24, 2018
- Domino’s Pug Gets Cover Spot in Second Printing - April 24, 2018
- Skyward #1 Goes to Second Printing - April 24, 2018
- Doctor Doom’s Reaction to His Impending Fatherhood – Invincible Iron Man #599 Preview - April 24, 2018
- Wolverine Has a Price on His Head, Legs, Arms and Other Bits – Hunt For Wolverine #1 Preview - April 24, 2018