Jimmy Leszczynski writes for Bleeding Cool from the IDW booth at WonderCon 2018:
Still jazzed up from press room coffee, I sneaked back onto the show floor and weaseled my way over to the IDW booth to score one of this year’s WonderCon must-haves, Sonic the Hedgehog #1 featuring the WonderCon premiere variant cover.
First things first: it is impossible to not comment on the spectacular art work inside this book. Pencils for this modern masterpiece are provided by Tracy Yardley and lovingly inked by Jim Amish and Bob Smith. Colors, both bold and beautiful, are provided by Corey Breen.
Written by Ian Flynn, this adventure follows the titular Sonic on his mission to stop all of Dr. Eggman’s robots and save his friends.
And a letters page, in case you have any questions for the SEGA Hedgehog of Fame.
So you can’t make it to WonderCon 2018 but you can’t live without one of these sweet babies? Here is how I can help out. Follow me on Twitter @SDBATMAN66 and DM me “SONIC”. On Monday I will throw all new follows into a randomizer and pick a winner.
Okay, ready? GOTTA GO FAST!
- USA Reverses Decision, Approves Visa For Zerocalcare to Attend San Diego Comic-Con for Lion Forge - July 17, 2018
- 5 Hallowe’en Comics From Dynamite For Betty Page, Red Sonja, Elvira, Vampirella, Army Of Darkness - July 17, 2018
- Gail Simone – New Comics From Lion Forge Announced at San Diego Comic-Con? - July 17, 2018
- WowWee Fingerlings Exclusive for Amazon Prime Day - July 17, 2018
- Nintendo Switch Bundles Back In For Amazon Prime Day - July 17, 2018