When Matt Hardy challenged rival Bray Wyatt to an Ultimate Deletion match at Hardy’s North Carolina compound, members of the WWE UNIVERSE knew to expect something more dangerous than your typical in-ring bout. However, few could have anticipated that when the match was over, one man would be missing, presumably drowned, after being thrown into a lake.
Luckily, footage of what could be a murder scene were captured by WWE cameras and broadcast during last night’s episode of Monday Night Raw. Such as Wyatt arriving at the Hardy Compound…
Hardy’s drone assistant, Vanguard 1, setting off explosives while Wyatt and Hardy did battle…
The battle spilling over to Hardy’s Dilapidated City (it’s a large compound)…
A fight in the land of obsolete men…
The Dome of Deletion…
And finally, the end of the fight, in which Hardy, after securing a pinfall victory, attacks Wyatt with an oar, sending him splashing into the Lake of Reincarnation.
Contrary to the lake’s name, Wyatt was not reincarnated. Instead, another one of Hardy’s associates, Senor Benjamin, was unable to find Wyatt’s body in the lake. Some might say that Wyatt could have easily swum away and emerged safely out of sight, but if so, why has he not tweeted to let his fans know he’s okay? Could Wyatt’s last tweet ever be this one, posted just before he entered the Hardy Compound?
— Bray Wyatt (@WWEBrayWyatt) March 19, 2018
We’re hoping Bray Wyatt is okay, but we’re fearing the worst. Hopefully, we’ll learn more on next week’s episode of Monday Night Raw.
- J. Jonah Jameson, This is Your Life! Next Week’s Amazing Spider-Man #12 - December 16, 2018
- Clone Drone Problems in Next Week’s Life of Captain Marvel #3 - December 16, 2018
- Where’s the Other Side of the Climate Change Debate in Next Week’s Defenders: The Best Defense? - December 16, 2018
- Experience Baba Von Doom’s Thrice-Baked Potatoes in Next Week’s Runaways #16 - December 16, 2018
- Morgan Le Fay Shows a Clear Lack of Gratitude in Weapon H #11 - December 16, 2018