Ahead of Ultimate Deletion, WWE’s upcoming sequel to past Hardy Compound matches from rival Impact Wrestling, WWE.com has posted a poll asking fans “which member of Matt Hardy’s trusted platoon” they most want to see in WWE. Filming has reportedly already begun on Ultimate Deletion, which will presumably act as the culmination of the feud between Hardy and Bray Wyatt. At least, we hope it will, because they’re unlikely to top it with anything else in the feud which has thus far been lackluster. However, it’s unclear whether the match will be aired at WrestleMania or earlier on Monday Night Raw.
Hardy’s transformation into his Woken character, WWE’s trademarkable version of his old Broken character, was delayed by a legal battle with Impact Wrestling over the rights to the gimmick, a battle which Hardy eventually won. All the pieces are in place now, however, with WWE recently hiring Jeremy Borash, who was heavily involved the production of the Impact Hardy Compound segments. We already caught a glipmse of Skarsgard (the boat) and Vanguard 1 (the drone) in a video promoting Ultimate Deletion.
In the new poll, fans may choose from Vanguard 1 or Skarsgard, as well as Queen Rebecca (Hardy’s wife Reby Hardy), Senor Benjamin (Reby Hardy’s father), King Maxell, or Lord Wolfgang (Hardy’s children). In actuality, we’re likely to get to see all of them at Final Deletion, as well as another cohort not mentioned in the poll: Matt’s “Brother Nero,” Jeff Hardy, who is reportedly ready to return from injury.
Vote in the poll at WWE.com (it’s a poll that doesn’t feature Roman Reigns for once, so we should support them). We’ll continue to let you know about any developments in the Woken/Broken saga as we all continue to wonder how WWE will manage to screw this up.
- Delightful! WWE's Ultimate Deletion Will Take Place at the Hardy Compound
- WWE Teases "The Ultimate Deletion" Coming Soon – Maybe at WrestleMania?
- Uncanny X-Men Returns in November - July 22, 2018
- Chris Claremont Writes Magneto for X-Men Black Weekly One-Shots - July 22, 2018
- First Look at Steve McNiven’s Interior Artwork for Return of Wolverine #1 - July 22, 2018
- The Morlocks Come to Fox’s The Gifted in Season 2, Plus More X-Men “Straight Out of the Comics” [Trailer] - July 22, 2018
- The X-Men Learn There’s Just One More Day Before #MarvelDeclassified Shakes Comic Book History to Its Core - July 22, 2018