Tera Online to Xbox One and PS4 this year, bringing the MMO to consoles for the first time. In preparation for that launch, Tera is getting an open-beta test later this week, but we also got a brand new “Console First Look” trailer today. The purpose of the new trailer is to demonstrate the improvements made to the game to optimize it for console players. Those changes include streamlined interfaces, intelligent button mapping, and new gameplay systems designed to work with Tera‘s combo spamming, quick dodging, and fast targeting action mechanics.
The game’s console open beta will run from March 9th at 6 a.m. PST to March 12th at 12 a.m. PST.
Tera‘s new console-specific features include:
- Lock-On System: An all-new Lock-On System keeps the enemies in sight and the action centered on-screen.
- Classy Controls: Each character class has its own unique default control scheme. Don’t like the default control layout for your class? No problem! The controls can be completely remapped to tailor any type of preferred layout.
- Combat Effective UI: The game’s user interface has also been redesigned with a new, fully-customizable Radial Menu for quick and intuitive access weapons and items.
- Streaming Features: Players can easily broadcast TERA instantly to the community via Twitch, and Mixer with integrated streaming support.
- Communication is Key: Players can communicate directly with fellow party members via native voice chat support or they can opt out of chat if they prefer at any time.
You can check those out in the trailer below.
- European Comics Platform Izneo is Moving to the Switch - November 11, 2018
- Metro Exodus Spartan Collector’s Edition Details Revealed - November 11, 2018
- EA and UEFA Reveal the eChampions League for FIFA 19 - November 11, 2018
- PlayStation Owners in Chicago will be Taxed Extra for Game Rentals - November 11, 2018
- Thief Simulator Tops Steam’s Bestseller List This Weekend - November 11, 2018